+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sunrise or Sunset? Rain or Beach

Sunrise or Sunset? Rain or Beach

I'm just wondering what people think would be more romantic. To kiss at sunrise or sunset, in the rain or on a beach. And a reason why, as I have always wondered why people thought it romantic to kiss in these situations
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think genuine romance can be manufactured this way. It needs to be spontaneous to be romantic.

Anyway, I don't care about any of those scenarios one way or the other; I like to be kissed on the back of the neck from behind.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't think genuine romance can be manufactured this way. It needs to be spontaneous to be romantic.

Anyway, I don't care about any of those scenarios one way or the other; I like to be kissed on the back of the neck from behind.
    being that you brought up the "from behind" thing, have you ever heard of a donkey punch vash??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Define 'romantic'.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    being that you brought up the "from behind" thing, have you ever heard of a donkey punch vash??

raverboy
    No, and I am afraid to ask.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, and I am afraid to ask.
    haha... it's a sexual thing, just to give you a heads up.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

To me, it really doesnt matter which one. What makes it romantic is if the person you're with is willing to have the experience with you.

Agree with everyone - it's all about the person and the kind of chemistry you have. The most romantic kiss of mine that I can remember was on a sidewalk in a downtown area of Berlin in the afternoon - ie, absolutely nothing romantic about the scenario, just the guy.

i dunno about romantic but it is super sexy in the rain or on the beach or during the sunset or after a night of sex then during the sunrise! why not do them all.... weather providing!

The most romantic kiss is when you look the girl in the eye, see her looking back at you with the twinkle in her eye that ask for it and a smile that says she knows what's about to happen.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i would be annoyed with the rain, it would make my mascara run. maybe under an umberella in the rain. at sunset on the beach would be nice
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Interesting question.

I remember reading a book about how people relate to their enviroment in the way that they do. It talked about how some people are morning people and some people are evening people. Some people loved the country and others prefered the excitement of cities and the energy of the ocean.

You might be able to then say the perfect romantic kiss happens when it happens in the persons perfect enviroment? Who knows but it might be fun to try out...

Sunset as it will be after all day work and after all hard work we need some passion.

In rain as when getting wet it sends tickles down the bopdy and it combined with a wet kiss will be fantastic.
    No links in signatures.

kiss me in the morning, then just walk away.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Okay so vashti likes it from behind and misombra prefers a morning mouth-rape. Interesting.

As someone who's done it all, I can give you the straight answer: Sunrise. During sunrise your brain will likely still be in slow-wave mode, which tends to color everything even more surreal than it already is. And sunrises are just about the most surreal thing out there. They make sunsets look like a finger-painting God did when he was two. If you haven't made the commitment to see one lately, I strongly recommend.

The coolest thing I ever did was wake up at 4:30 am, roll a joint, and muscle my bike 2 miles up into the Berkeley hills. I got there just in time and from where I was the hills just rolled out into infinity - layer upon layer until the peaks were just invisible. I had this epic swelling classical music on (Max Richter - "On the Nature of Daylight") that was just perfect in every single way.

If I had had someone to kiss I would have just swallowed 'er whole tell you what.