+ Follow This Topic

Thread: miserable

miserable

so ive posted before..recently me and my best guy friend hooked up. we used to hang out all the time, just as if i was one of the guys. we didnt really even talk for awhile, it was just weird. we hang out with the same people so now when i go out and drink, everything seems to be back to normal. its almost like, he doesnt see that anything has changed or is wrong. he goes about doing his things and im sitting here completely miserable. i think more of it is just that hes got this new guy friend, and i guess guys would rather be around eachother but i just cant even believe that he could just forget me so easily. id give anything for things to be the way they used to. someone please help me im miserable and going out of my mind.

He might have only wanted to hook up that one time and nothing more and doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you. Have you tried talking to him in private about it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friends shouldn't fcuk friends.
    Last edited by vashti; 06-04-08 at 10:50 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah, you gave it up too fast. guys will do anything and say anything to get some.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBKCff9o2k"]YouTube - Doo Wop[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

What, are you psychic? You know what he's thinking? Has it occurred to you that he might actually feel the same way you do about this?

Guys have feeling too, you know. Maybe you should try actually talking to him about this. Things have necessarily changed. He put his penis in your vagina. Stop acting like it never happened.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by puregirl View Post
    He might have only wanted to hook up that one time and nothing more and doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you. Have you tried talking to him in private about it?
    I agree with above

Have you spoken to him about this?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yes, girl, yall just need to talk about this. Bring it up, dont be scared. He could be waiting on you to say something about it, but his pride might be in the way of him saying anything about it. How is your chemistry together, do you love him?

thanks. weve been best friends for almost 2 years now, im positive that he didnt just use me, its nothing like that. we have good chemistry i think, i mean its never been anything more but we always kind of flirt. its always been like that, im not sure how i feel =/ whenever i go out with my friends and hes there, im miserable. ive tried talking to him he just acts like everythigns fine and normal. im tired of being upset over it. i dont wanna scare him off more by being too pushy about the subject, its just weird. sometimes he'll act normal and be like he used to (when we go out and drink) and other times it'll just be like he never even knew me.

its more like hes apathetic towards it. its like he doesnt see that anything is different or maybe just doesnt really mind. and i also just feel like im pissing everyone off when everytimes having a good time and im sitting around looking upset all night. i did something stupid too, i asked his close guy friend if he was seeing anyone, i dont know why i even did that bc i knew he wasnt, maybe it was just the alcohol talking and me wanting a conversation to maybe come out of it. now i regret saying anything because i dont want him to say anything to him because it was just dumb and the last thing i want is for him to get weirded out and pull away even more.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him you need to talk to him. Make sure you know what you want to say first, don't make it dependent on him.

What do you want?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

all i want is my best friend back. just for things to be normal again. if he ever suggested the idea of us being together i think i would definitely be open to it. but for now all i want is for things to be the way they used to be.