+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very unsure.

very unsure.

so a few months ago i met someone over a band forum by chance. And we just started talkin over the internet daily and now we talk on the phone every day for at least an hr, im just falling so hard for this person, but it kills me that we dont even live near eachother, i dont know what to do or think, and i know they feel the same way but i dont know if they like me as much as i do...i want to like just not communicate with this person anymore just because everytime we talk i like them more and more and the more i like them the more it hurts knowing there is no physical aspect there and it just sucks. i just never felt this way about someone, and it almost scares me...but then again i feel dumb about it cuz we havent even met in person.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haven't even met in person huh? hahaha.... sorry but until you actually meet someone, i don't believe that you can fall in love with them. sure you feel that you're in love, but i think that you're allowing yourself to fall blindly into a trap.

now if things are the same after you meet up with him, then love is possible.

secondly, if you two are so in love, why don't you set up a trip or something.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i don think im in love yet, it just scares me that i like someone that i havent met in person and i just have soo many feelings..and we have so much in common i just get them..and i dont have enough money to go up there at the moment and its hard for me to get off work

Hmm, well you could either forget about them by talking to them less and less until you don't talk at all or, you can go up to their place depending on how far it is and just be with eachother, which doesn't need money
    Perhaps you could call in sick for work and just go up to their place and nobody would need to know otherwise

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... how many states are we talking apart??

anyways, being that you're old enough, maybe he can come and visit you. i'm sure that he can take a little vacation for love.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This person only seems like some kind of mirror image to you because your contact is very limited. You only talk about stuff you already know you have in common, which shouldn't be such a surprise, considering how you met.

If you were to meet in real life it wouldn't be like that.
    Spammer Spanker

we r talkin like 3 or 4 states apart.

i would like to talk less but i feel like i have to talk to them everyday for some reason.

well i told them last night i didnt want to have anything to do with them anymore, i pretty much got really frustrated with them and so i was pretty much just like forget everything. But it hurts soo bad i just feel soo empty inside. I really dont know if i did the right thing or not.

I think you did. That sounded like an un-workable situation.
    Spammer Spanker

Yep. These Internet relationships never work out in real life. Trust me, you did the right thing. You'll get over it.

but we talked on the phone everyday for like 3 hrs...ah, yall are prob right. :/

You can be online friends, but you can't make a Significant Other out of that.
    Spammer Spanker

ya...ur prob right... :/