+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    And does it frustrate you that, say 90% of the male market is closed off to you because they're straight?
    You definitely have a misconception as to how many gays there actually is, and how many straight men are bi-curious and how many of those straight men are easily converted into bisexuality, or even homosexuality. I've had my fair share of "straight men" whom I've had the pleasure of having romances with. Not to mention, AGAIN, about the D.L. - down low men - who have wives and girlfriends, but secretly sleep with other men. Where are you getting your statistics from, 90% closed off to the gay population? What a Joke. At least 50% of men have at one time acted on fantasies to sleep with another man. 95% of these same men, who you seem to think is off the market, has at one time, and/or regularly fantasized about other men. People you need to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Do gay guys make a fuss about swallowing the way women do? Or do they man up and just cop it, the way women should.
    No, some men just go for it. Thats those nasty ass men, this one doesnt. Women too, no woman should be swallowing cum, at all. Maybe unless you were in a stable relationship, with a man whom you love and trust.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    If I can stereotype the inner city crime situation, they are low life, nobody drug dealers who will slit your throat for a couple bucks, deal in the nastiest drugs, use 9mm BB guns and have IQs < 80
    You watch too many movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    CB, you should explore the wonderful world of the prostate gland. Have you never had a girl stick her finger up your ass when she was blowing you? You would lose your bloody mind. Look into this.

Yeah, it is a bit metallic, now that you mention it. I swallow it. It's already in my mouth- spitting it out doesn't get the taste out anyway. It's not such a bad taste, actually.

So there's my question, I guess: Dharmic, do you swallow?
    No girl, I dont. I have tasted it, when I was with my ex baby daddy, but I was in love girl. And no the taste isnt bad, I just cant bring myself to swallowing it.

To let a guy cum in my mouth would signal that im in love or I must be feeling him like that to let him blow his load on me or even near me. Of course, girl, I love the way it feels when it hits my body, or tongue, just the warmth of it.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    No girl, I dont. I have tasted it, when I was with my ex baby daddy, but I was in love girl. And no the taste isnt bad, I just cant bring myself to swallowing it.

To let a guy cum in my mouth would signal that im in love or I must be feeling him like that to let him blow his load on me or even near me. Of course, girl, I love the way it feels when it hits my body, or tongue, just the warmth of it.
    Do you wipe it off, or do you like the way it dries to your skin like superglue?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where are you getting your statistics from, 90% closed off to the gay population? What a Joke. At least 50% of men have at one time acted on fantasies to sleep with another man. 95% of these same men, who you seem to think is off the market, has at one time, and/or regularly fantasized about other men. People you need to wake up.
    Aside from the prison population, I find this hard to believe. Do you have statistics to support your position? Because I was thinking that Charlieboy's estimation of 10% of men being available to you was pretty generous, given that estimates of the homosexual population is usually around 3%at most.

[url]http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences/demographics.html[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Do you wipe it off, or do you like the way it dries to your skin like superglue?
    LOL...Hilarious. Of course I wipe it off. Ughh, I hate when that mess dries up.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Aside from the prison population, I find this hard to believe. Do you have statistics to support your position? Because I was thinking that Charlieboy's estimation of 10% of men being available to you was pretty generous, given that estimates of the homosexual population is usually around 3%at most.

[url]http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences/demographics.html[/url]
    I find that statistics normally dont reflect the reality of ANY situation. And this gay situation especially. Im a gay man, I didnt put any ballots or register anywhere that I was gay and neither has the other 40% of men that you left out when you THOUGHT you generously gave me 10%. No, honey, you didnt give me or my kind anything. You better hope that your current boyfriend hasnt slept with a man. The reality of the situation is this, there are gay men everywhere and they are hard to spot. Straight men get turned out everyday, so those statistics change everyday...remember that.

Are most homosexuals sexually promiscuous? Do they prefer a long-term exclusive and intimate relationship or just a sexual relationship? Are the DL men after a sexual fulfillment that their heterosexual partner cannot,will not/unable to provide or could these be men that had that experience in the penal system and has become bisexual?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Are most homosexuals sexually promiscuous? Do they prefer a long-term exclusive and intimate relationship or just a sexual relationship? Are the DL men after a sexual fulfillment that their heterosexual partner cannot,will not/unable to provide or could these be men that had that experience in the penal system and has become bisexual?
    About half of gay men are sexually promiscous, just like about half of straight men are sexually promiscous. Men are promiscous by nature, be it straight or gay. Half of gay men do want love and possibly marriage. The D.L. men are those who have homosexual desires, but in someway feel it is wrong, so they have sex with men, but they do not want a relationship with one. Instead they have relationships with women to cover up the fact that they are indeed gay. They secretely sleep with men. These men are everywhere.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find that statistics normally dont reflect the reality of ANY situation. And this gay situation especially. Im a gay man, I didnt put any ballots or register anywhere that I was gay and neither has the other 40&#37; of men that you left out when you THOUGHT you generously gave me 10%. No, honey, you didnt give me or my kind anything. You better hope that your current boyfriend hasnt slept with a man. The reality of the situation is this, there are gay men everywhere and they are hard to spot. Straight men get turned out everyday, so those statistics change everyday...remember that.
    Hah! I linked you to a gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender website for those statistics, specifically because I expected you would argue about the validity of the statistics if it came from anything else.

So you are saying your own community is lying?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hah! I linked you to a gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender website for those statistics, specifically because I expected you would argue about the validity of the statistics if it came from anything else.

So you are saying your own community is lying?
    Hun, I didnt even click on the link, because like I said before statistics are not accurate. GAY is what is in right now, its almost like a trend. GAY evolves everyday. AGAIN, straight men get turned out everyday.

STATISTICS ARE HARDLY EVER ACCURATE. Alot of gay people are undercover.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    You watch too many movies.
    No, that is actually the reality of the situation

Instead they have relationships with women to cover up the fact that they are indeed gay. They secretely sleep with men. These men are everywhere.
    lol This guy is so full of shit. I'm suspecting he's a troll. Dharmic, just because you call people "girl" every so often in real life doesn't mean you have to address them like that on the internet

Tons of guys are closet homos randomly hooking up with other queers over the weekend and nobody is noticing it... You piece of shit I can't even hook up with a girl like a lot of other guys and you're suggesting we're packing fudge when nobody is looking?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    No, that is actually the reality of the situation

lol This guy is so full of shit. I'm suspecting he's a troll. Dharmic, just because you call people "girl" every so often in real life doesn't mean you have to address them like that on the internet

Tons of guys are closet homos randomly hooking up with other queers over the weekend and nobody is noticing it... You piece of shit I can't even hook up with a girl like a lot of other guys and you're suggesting we're packing fudge when nobody is looking?
    Are you getting mad? Maybe I'm exposing you. Ladies, this is the type of man who could very well be on the D.L.

I say girl, bitch, child, hun, honey, sweetie, sweetness, in real life, and I bring it with me to the internet. I'm not going to change who I am for the internet. Definitely not a troll, I'm pretty sure I could have you honey, trust me.

You have to be like officially the most ignorant person on loveforum.net. How could you stereotype people in the projects as if there arent any intellectuals or intelligent people, just gunshots and dope selling. I hate to break it to you, my dear, but you are so wrong. I grew up in the projects, I even look like I grew up in the projects, except I stay polished and fresh to death when it comes to clothes. So I may look sort of like a thug, but my edge over some other people from the projects, is my intellectuality.
    Last edited by DharmicLove; 13-04-08 at 09:39 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I'm on the DL..

You have to be like officially the most ignorant person on loveforum.net. How could you stereotype people in the projects as if there arent any intellectuals or intelligent people, just gunshots and dope selling. I hate to break it to you, my dear, but you are so wrong. I grew up in the projects, I even look like I grew up in the projects, except I stay polished and fresh to death when it comes to clothes. So I may look sort of like a thug, but my edge over some other people from the projects, is my intellectuality.
    Reread my original post dumbshit. I said the 'CRIME SITUATION' was like that, and that is what the criminals THERE are like. Not everyone. It's just a fact low, petty, filthy criminal activity is the type of criminal activity in the "projects"

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast