+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Yeah, I'm on the DL..

Reread my original post dumbshit. I said the 'CRIME SITUATION' was like that, and that is what the criminals THERE are like. Not everyone. It's just a fact low, petty, filthy criminal activity is the type of criminal activity in the "projects"
    *sigh* well, let him think what he wants, lol. I sure am not going to waste my time.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope this post comes out accurate b/c I'm drunk right now, but it's true lilwing. In the city (at least what I've found) most of the dealing is low level. Why? Because marijuana growing operations do not occur in the city, meth labs are rural or in Mexico, ecstasy and other drug labs are in the suburbs, Netherlands or Thailand...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    CB, you should explore the wonderful world of the prostate gland. Have you never had a girl stick her finger up your ass when she was blowing you? You would lose your bloody mind. Look into this.
    I really don't care how good it feels, it would just creep me out if a girl stuck her finger up there. You saw how I freaked out after anal sex with Kristin. I just think the anus should be left alone to perform its primary purpose: shitting.

It's not just the germ thing. I think having a girl stick her finger up my rear would make me feel emasculated. Like I was being fingered. It's one area I'm happy to leave left unchartered.

And Dharmic - fifty percent?! you're kidding yourself. Absolutely off the planet.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dharmic, here's another one: are people at all penalised in the gay community for overly promiscous behaviour? Or is it just no holes barred (no pun intended hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post

And Dharmic - fifty percent?! you're kidding yourself. Absolutely off the planet.
    4 Words: The Down Low Phenomenon. I think you might be gay. You are just too emotional about this.

No, that is actually the reality of the situation

lol This guy is so full of shit. I'm suspecting he's a troll. Dharmic, just because you call people "girl" every so often in real life doesn't mean you have to address them like that on the internet

Tons of guys are closet homos randomly hooking up with other queers over the weekend and nobody is noticing it... You piece of shit I can't even hook up with a girl like a lot of other guys and you're suggesting we're packing fudge when nobody is looking?
    ***GAY*** LADIES, STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN.

Yeah, I'm on the DL..

Reread my original post dumbshit. I said the 'CRIME SITUATION' was like that, and that is what the criminals THERE are like. Not everyone. It's just a fact low, petty, filthy criminal activity is the type of criminal activity in the "projects"
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE HOOD?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop it DL. You aren't living up to your SN, you know.

Even if DM *was* 'down low' (which he isn't b/c he is a freaking god in bed, I know) it would be his thing to sort out, right?

PS, your SN & down low both form DL for short. Coincidence? I think not...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could honestly support the idea that more than 10% of the male population was gay, because those polls aren't accounting for those on the 'down-low' or those who are homosexual and struggling with it (not on the down low, but are gay and in denial....like the ones trying to use Jesus to save them from their sinful urges lol).

Actually, I just had to add that I have a friend on the DL, he just doesn't know I know. We've suspected for years, that him and his best friend who is openly gay had something going. They live together. I just confirmed the actual relationship not too long ago. He's had gf's and stuff.....but if his parents ever knew, they would probably kill him. For real.

To me, homophobia and aggression towards gay people are indicators that you may in fact be gay yourself (I read a study on this once, and found it quite humorous). I'm not gay myself, but the concept of lesbianism doesn't disgust me....I just prefer outties to innies. Whatever. People need to chill out.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 15-04-08 at 07:33 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Whatever. People need to chill out.
    No kidding. It's not as if there aren't enough sex partners to go around.
    Spammer Spanker

Most people that are gay, are born into it, some don't notice it until
    later in life, but when they find their mate, they seem happier.
    It's just a natural thing to marry opposite sexes, but no one
    should judge someone's happiness, because we don't
    understand them, just accept it and move on with your life.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE HOOD?
    Yeah and it's a place I like to avoid. I'm from Rochester NY which has a higher murder rate than anywhere in NYC

You're from the US right? Where in the US?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    No kidding. It's not as if there aren't enough sex partners to go around.
    Speak for yourself

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    To me, homophobia and aggression towards gay people are indicators that you may in fact be gay yourself (I read a study on this once, and found it quite humorous). I'm not gay myself, but the concept of lesbianism doesn't disgust me....I just prefer outties to innies. Whatever. People need to chill out.
    lol... So by extension you could say the entire 3rd Reich was queer? And they were all terrified of Jews, Gypsies and the disabled, so they must have feared them too, correct?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    It's not just the germ thing. I think having a girl stick her finger up my rear would make me feel emasculated. Like I was being fingered. It's one area I'm happy to leave left unchartered.
    Yeah, and then every time you saw her lick her fingers, after a nice big finger-lickin' meal...

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    4 Words: The Down Low Phenomenon. I think you might be gay. You are just too emotional about this.
    Come on now, just because he is bothered by it does not make him gay. It's perfectly understandable, since the statistics are so surprising. Besides, who gives a **** if someone is gay? I think the part about betraying one's wife and cheating on her is the horrible part about that.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 15-04-08 at 08:07 AM.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast