+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to know if gay men take turns being the giver and the receiver (if you know what I mean), or if these roles are more dependent on who is the more masculine/feminine of the pair.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Answer: You're in college.
    I agree with lilwing. I blame the frats...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I want to know if gay men take turns being the giver and the receiver (if you know what I mean), or if these roles are more dependent on who is the more masculine/feminine of the pair.
    So in the gay community we have these roles or titles known as top or bottom. The top is the giver and the bottom is the receiver. There is also in the gay community that which is called versatile, in which both parties give and receive equally. Being a top, bottom or versatile has nothing to do with whether one is masculine or not. There are transexuals who are actually tops.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I have a buddy (I am straight male) who is gay. He tries to cuddle with me and grab my nipples all the time. Once he even took a grab for my crotch, and sometimes my ass. I've made it clear that I am straight and that I am not interested. He also does this to some of the other straight guys in our clique. What's up with that?

Why do women always assume that straight guys are cheap pigs that only want to ****? I mean, I am not at all like that. I am quite self-conscious of myself in that way, and I am looking for a serious relationship. All my buddies are the same way... and it seems that women are just oblivious.
    As for your first question, Women only assume what they are shown. In general, most men are cheap pigs who really only want to ****, gay or straight. It is in our nature, as men, to only want to ****. However, intelligent men can recognize this aspect within themselves and make conscious efforts to change this instinctual behavior.

So I agree with you that all men are not cheap pigs who only want to ****. Just the bulk of us because of the fact that its basic instinct for men to behave this way.

As for the gay friend of yours who makes advances. Quite simply, he's a slut. Some gay men are just shameless, and then again they are still men, so this brings me back to what is instinctually and psychologically ingrained onto the male brain. Except for, in this case, the gay male is attracted to other males. So instead of making advances towards women, its towards men. And this particular gay friend that you speak of simply has no respect for you. Avoid him.
    Last edited by DharmicLove; 07-04-08 at 08:23 PM.

I have a question.
    A guy in my year group is gay, but some say that he is only pretending so that he can hang with all the girls (None of the boys like him) and they say that it's an excuse to be near them and talk to them. Is that/ can that be true?

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DL, how did you find out you were gay? Did you ever have a GF & then realized a male-female pairing wasn't for you? Or did you know from an early age?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Okay, new question: will you take samba lessons with me? My boyfriend is working nights these days, and I really want to learn to dance.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    I have a question.
    A guy in my year group is gay, but some say that he is only pretending so that he can hang with all the girls (None of the boys like him) and they say that it's an excuse to be near them and talk to them. Is that/ can that be true?

X
    I dont think that this is true, unless otherwise, the guy in you year group is stupid. You cant fake gay. And him, as a man, if he would go that far as to pretending to be gay then most likely he is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    DL, how did you find out you were gay? Did you ever have a GF & then realized a male-female pairing wasn't for you? Or did you know from an early age?
    Well, I knew pretty much as a toddler, so I would say that in all likelihood I was born this way. I did, however, go through a period of time in which I attempted to suppressed my homosexual urges, around the ages of 16-17-18. During this period I had girlfriends and there was just this feeling I got and this fear of committing to them but I didnt get this same feeling with a man. So no matte how much I consciously tried to suppress the urges I couldnt.

i already have a gay friend that i 've asked all my "ask a gay guy" questions to. in fact i think i know a little more than i'd like to know.

is there any way to undo the corruption?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't you miss breasts? They are prettier than testicles.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't you miss breasts? They are prettier than testicles.
    LOL!! Hahaha! Oh, it made me laugh!

that is all
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Why are men so obsessed with my pink taco?
    because it tastes so damn goooooooooood.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you like having a cock in your mouth?

I have a question...

Why is that people say it's always true when gay men tell women they are beautiful, sexy, intelligent etc and when straight men say so... they don't really mean the compliments?
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast