+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can answer that, and I'm not even gay. Obviously, a gay male has no ulterior motive for telling you that you are beautiful.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I can answer that, and I'm not even gay. Obviously, a gay male has no ulterior motive for telling you that you are beautiful.
    Thanks but I want to know a gay man's perspective.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Do you like having a cock in your mouth?
    Hey.. common.. that was a low blow..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i already have a gay friend that i 've asked all my "ask a gay guy" questions to. in fact i think i know a little more than i'd like to know.

is there any way to undo the corruption?
    For example what did this friend tell you??

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Hey.. common.. that was a low blow..
    No honey, I dont see it that way. A gay like me, totally secure, PROUD, HOT, confident, know who I am and what I want, I see it fairly as a question. To asnswer the question that GrScorp asked, yes I do love to deep throat me some cock. There are exceptions.

Im not a gutterbut gay. A gutterbut gay is one who is promiscuous, and he will have sex with just about any man, and he doesnt want a relationship. Most likely, he has low self esteem and ****ing every man provides him with an outlet for that low self esteem. This is no different than a straight man going after women because chances are he will in fact **** every woman who will give him the time of day.

I'm in no way a gutterbut gay. For me to even consider sleeping with anyone there is a committment requirement. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, yes i do suck cock very well. In fact, most gay men suck cock BETTER THAN women.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLaydee View Post
    I have a question...

Why is that people say it's always true when gay men tell women they are beautiful, sexy, intelligent etc and when straight men say so... they don't really mean the compliments?
    Because, my dear, the fact is, alot of gay men have a picture in their head of an ideal woman. Most of the time, depending on the gay man, this picture of this ideal woman will be a diva i.e. Madonna, beyonce, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross. Most of us have an innate sense of style, so we automatically know about hair, make up, fashion designers, accessories. We know about body types. We know what looks a hot mess and we will tell you. Pretty much, since a gay man is attracted to other men he wont lie to you concerning beauty, style, intelligence because there are no ulterior motives. So when a gay man say things like, "You are fabulous," or, "She is fierce," he means it, because you were able to capture the essence of that ideal woman in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't you miss breasts? They are prettier than testicles.
    Hmm, breasts?? Okay, child, my take on breasts is this. I never really liked breasts, even when I was going through a phase of suppressing my homosexuality. I found that, in comparison to a man's chest and abs, breasts fail miserably. But they are cute, and when I see a nice rack I am able to distinguish that they are a nice rack. I'm just not attracted to them sexually. Huge titties, I dont like. Fashion model size breasts are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    Because, my dear, the fact is, alot of gay men have a picture in their head of an ideal woman. Most of the time, depending on the gay man, this picture of this ideal woman will be a diva i.e. Madonna, beyonce, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross. Most of us have an innate sense of style, so we automatically know about hair, make up, fashion designers, accessories. We know about body types. We know what looks a hot mess and we will tell you. Pretty much, since a gay man is attracted to other men he wont lie to you concerning beauty, style, intelligence because there are no ulterior motives. So when a gay man say things like, "You are fabulous," or, "She is fierce," he means it, because you were able to capture the essence of that ideal woman in his head.
    Thanks, love! My gay friends were right all along..

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, new question: will you take samba lessons with me? My boyfriend is working nights these days, and I really want to learn to dance.
    Girl....I would love to.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretty much, since a gay man is attracted to other men he wont lie to you concerning beauty, style, intelligence because there are no ulterior motives. .
    Oooh! That sounded so much different than when I said it!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i know vashhh but it just sounded better because he has a penis (that he puts in buttholes.)
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i know vashhh but it just sounded better because he has a penis (and he puts it in butts.)

SO TRUE!!!!

i know vashhh but it just sounded better because he has a penis (that he puts in buttholes.)
    My dear, you have so much to learn. I dont put my penis in buttholes, penis gets put in my butthole and it feels fantastic. There is no such thing as a fudgepacker. When a man penetrates another man, the man that is being penetrated goes through a process known as douching in which he uses a douche bottle to clean out fecal matter from the anus. This results in a shit-free, smell-free anal cavaity. You women should know all about douching because you have to get that nasty ass fish smell from your coochies.

My dear, you have so much to learn. I dont put my penis in buttholes, penis gets put in my butthole and it feels fantastic. There is no such thing as a fudgepacker. When a man penetrates another man, the man that is being penetrated goes through a process known as douching in which he uses a douche bottle to clean out fecal matter from the anus. This results in a shit-free, smell-free anal cavaity. You women should know all about douching because you have to get that nasty ass fish smell from your coochies.

my coochie smells good actually. a lot like flowers. that's what it should smell like if you wash it good everyday and don't let a bunch of nasty penises and their stinky balls around it.

seriously, if your vagina smells like fish then you need to leave it alone for a while and see a doctor.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

my coochie smells good actually. a lot like flowers. that's what it should smell like if you wash it good everyday and don't let a bunch of nasty penises and their stinky balls around it.

seriously, if your vagina smells like fish then you need to leave it alone for a while and see a doctor.
    Ugh, I ran into a couple of them in this lifetime, and girl I'm not kidding when I say, these girls were dirty which is another reason that contributes to my gayness.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast