+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

have you ever seen a dirty gay man?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Girl, I sure have. And I leave there asses right at the door where they knockin, okay. This may be a double standard but for a woman to be dirty is nasty, and some coochies you can smell through clothing. A man being dirty is nasty as hell too, because them damn balls get musty, child, you be wanting to run. So its unacceptable for either sex to be dirty. But a woman, you need to make sure that pussy is clean. And to be able to smell a woman on her period is the nastiest shit I have ever!! I'm not talking about all of you ladies, but I have smelled some women on their cycles, through their clothing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can smell a menstruating woman? Weird. I am pretty sensitive to odor, and I haven't ever noticed this, even with women are bleeding heavily after giving birth.

I think the women who smell are the ones wearing nylon undergarments (or other unnatural fibers). Either that, or they have yeast infections. Maybe both.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    To asnswer the question that GrScorp asked, yes I do love to deep throat me some cock.
    Just to clarify..

1. I didn't ask you that question..

2. I wish some of my gay male friends would teach some girls how to suck a d*ck properly

3. That's the best thing you could have said.. not about the cock.. but just being proud and sure of who you are.. that's the most important thing..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    2. I wish some of my gay male friends would teach some girls how to suck a d*ck properly

What makes you so sure males do it any better?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just an interesting factoid: when I worked as a student intern for a summer in a psych hospital I noticed that the male patients, no matter how 'far gone' there were, were generally much cleaner than their female counterparts.

The guys would get up first thing in the am everyday & head for the shower unless they couldn't walk. Many of the women had to be cajoled or dragged to do the same.

Vash, what do you think of this? Have you any evidence this might be a general thing?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I have to say that the few times I was desperate enough to use a male's public restroom, I found them to be cleaner than the women's. I don't know if this is merely because they don't really use the stalls (perhaps prefering urinals), or if they don't use toilet paper or seat covers and therefore make less of a mess.

Also, women tend to have higher rates of depression, which will make them less likely to take care of themselves, so perhaps you are correct. I did have more women with hygeine problems in the psych ward, but then again, I had more female patients. I tried to avoid the males after the first few tried kissing me .

Tedel Guest
    My dear, you have so much to learn. I dont put my penis in buttholes, penis gets put in my butthole and it feels fantastic. There is no such thing as a fudgepacker. When a man penetrates another man, the man that is being penetrated goes through a process known as douching in which he uses a douche bottle to clean out fecal matter from the anus. This results in a shit-free, smell-free anal cavaity. You women should know all about douching because you have to get that nasty ass fish smell from your coochies.
    How disgusting... or I'd better say what a creative way to describe a sodomy?

just kidding, I'm not homophobic

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey OP - don't you think MIKA is kinda hot?

EDIT: actually, scrap that. What I want to know is this:

Of the following three entertainers, who is most loved by the homosexual community?

MIKA
    Freddy Mercury
    Barbara Streisand
    Last edited by vashti; 09-04-08 at 05:08 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do gay guys feel the need to instill a lisp in their speech?

I knew this asian dude in junior high that used to be a dick, and he talked normal, like anybody else.

Suddenly, he comes out of the closet in highschool, and he's limping his wrist and talkin' with a lisp like the biggest flaming homo I ever met.

The f*ck?

Is that some pride thing too?

Or like an easy way to make himself known to other gays in the vicinity? Like a gay call?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to know why you gay men dress so damn well......like an innate fashion sense. Ever thought of teaching a class?

Seriously, I've met some men that were dressed absolutely neck-snapping hot.....and every single time, they've been gay. Straight guys seem to have tendencies towards such heinous clothing articles as sweatpants, tshirts with giant sports logos, and REALLY BAD SHOES.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I want to know why you gay men dress so damn well......like an innate fashion sense. Ever thought of teaching a class?

Seriously, I've met some men that were dressed absolutely neck-snapping hot.....and every single time, they've been gay. Straight guys seem to have tendencies towards such heinous clothing articles as sweatpants, tshirts with giant sports logos, and REALLY BAD SHOES.
    Most gay men have artistic flares, so if course, fashion is art, and therefore, we have an innate sense of style. My straight guy friends come to me for style advice, and I more than gratefully advise them. Thats one thing I cant stand: You cant be around me out in public and not look as great as me. And ladies too. There is nothing worse to me, than seeing a woman that cant dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why do gay guys feel the need to instill a lisp in their speech?

I knew this asian dude in junior high that used to be a dick, and he talked normal, like anybody else.

Suddenly, he comes out of the closet in highschool, and he's limping his wrist and talkin' with a lisp like the biggest flaming homo I ever met.

The f*ck?

Is that some pride thing too?

Or like an easy way to make himself known to other gays in the vicinity? Like a gay call?

All gay men dont have a limp wrist and a lisp. In fact, for every gay that does have that limp wrist and lisp, there is four that doesnt. And this means that masculine gay guys far outnumber feminine gay guys. Some married men are gay. These men go behind there wive's backs and sleep with other men. There are guys who are gay that you wouldnt even think is gay. Guys in your family. Guys that go to church. Ministers. Gay is everywhere, sir, is the point I'm trying to make. You cant generalize all gays as a population with limp wrist and lisps. If you were to walk pass me in the street, gay would be the last thing on your mind that you would associate with me. I would probably intimidate you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What makes you so sure males do it any better?
    Its already a known fact that males are better at navigating their own genital region, just like women eat coochie better than men.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its already a known fact that males are better at navigating their own genital region, just like women eat coochie better than men.
    LOL! A "known fact", huh? Can you provide a link with the scientific research to confirm that?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast