+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    You cant generalize all gays as a population with limp wrist and lisps.
    This is true, as my buddy doesn't like fags either.

Though, he does like boyish men, or at least, masculine looking women.

Also, I don't see why I'd have any reason to be intimidated by you unless you were walkin' around shirtless with a scowl.

You women should know all about douching because you have to get that nasty ass fish smell from your coochies.
    Sorry mate, but douching the vagina has been proven not to be healthy.

As for foul odors in some people, that's just natural for some. Even those that wash on a daily basis, and are free of std's, sti's, and have good hygiene. But fishy odors almost always means something isn't right, it shouldn't smell fishy. Fishy means either they're not cleaning well and/or they've got an infection.

My ex was nasty smelling, but looking past my blind love and trust in her finally allowed me to realize, she didn't shower everyday and wore the same underwear multiple days in a row. Ewww...I'm never putting up with that again.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 09-04-08 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    LOL! A "known fact", huh? Can you provide a link with the scientific research to confirm that?
    Of course its not a scientific fact, but it is generally accepted that a man knows what spots to hit when they suck another mans dick. They do still have a dick. And so, therefore, merely because a man knows how rough or how soft to even handle the dick, they are better.

You women seem to not know what you are doing. You ladies can be sucking a guy off, and the guy may feel really uncomfortable due to you handling the cock too roughly, but he wont say anything. Examples of this TEETH, PULLING/JERKING THE DICK TO HARD, NOT PUTTING ENOUGH OF THE DICK INTO YOUR MOUTH (DEEP THROATING). Men learn early on to handle that gag reflex. Not saying that ALL GAY MEN out do ALL WOMEN. But the majority of gays that suck dick can and will out do a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This is true, as my buddy doesn't like fags either.

Though, he does like boyish men, or at least, masculine looking women.

Also, I don't see why I'd have any reason to be intimidated by you unless you were walkin' around shirtless with a scowl.
    Why do they have to be fags? That term is very derogatory and offensive to gays because all gays arent fags. Its just like the N word.

My dominating presence and energy proves too much for most people to handle. I initimidate most people, especially men.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course its not a scientific fact, but it is generally accepted that a man knows what spots to hit when they suck another mans dick. They do still have a dick. And so, therefore, merely because a man knows how rough or how soft to even handle the dick, they are better.
    I'm sure you are adorable, but that's dumb. I have a vagina, but I would probably not be great giving oral stimulation because I've never done it. I expect that any guy who knows what he is doing could do it better because of experience. Same for weiners.

BTW - any guy who doesn't teach his partner what feels good doesn't deserve a blow job.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My dominating presence and energy proves too much for most people to handle. I initimidate most people, especially men.
    do you enjoy intimidating people?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    do you enjoy intimidating people?
    Being intimidating has its pros and cons. The pros being immediately commanding respect, public favor, my chances of being robbed or attacked ramdomly by some crazy fool are slim. But the cons far outweigh the pros to me in that I seem unapproachable, and thus, people wont approach me.

I'm lonely alot, as far as romantic companionship is concerned, as a result of my unapproachabilty. So its hard for me to get a date, because either the guy was afraid to approach me, or he couldnt detect my gayness, or my ego was in the way. So I do like to have the ability to intimidate on hand because people dont **** with me or try to disrespect me. But I wish I could look more approachable so people would approach me. So in this aspect I dont like being intimidating.

how old are you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

^^I'm actually 23. Turn 24 in June.

anachronistic Guest
    Are you a big, black, hairy man, with an afro?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Being intimidating has its pros and cons. The pros being immediately commanding respect, public favor, my chances of being robbed or attacked ramdomly by some crazy fool are slim.
    So I do like to have the ability to intimidate on hand because people dont **** with me or try to disrespect me. But I wish I could look more approachable so people would approach me. So in this aspect I dont like being intimidating.
    Wow, you must be from some real pussy-town or have your head way up your ass if you think this highly of yourself and your aura. The only people intimidated by merely some guys presence will be soccer moms and old people

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Wow, you must be from some real pussy-town or have your head way up your ass if you think this highly of yourself and your aura. The only people intimidated by merely some guys presence will be soccer moms and old people
    Okay, and after all of what you just typed is said and done, I would still intimidate your ass. Im too much for you too.

Oh, and my head is up my ass, except for I dont merely THINK highly of myself. I know these things and I accept them simply as facts.

You mad??

Okay, and after all of what you just typed is said and done, I would still intimidate your ass. Im too much for you too.

Oh, and my head is up my ass, except for I dont merely THINK highly of myself. I know these things and I accept them simply as facts.

You mad??
    No offense, but have you thought that straight men are intimidated simply because of the fact that many, if not most, straight guys are also homophobic?

I don't know about you, but I was a bit disturbed when I was a freshman in high school and a gay guy had his female friends go around saying that he wanted to suck our dicks in gym.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    No offense, but have you thought that straight men are intimidated simply because of the fact that many, if not most, straight guys are also homophobic?

I don't know about you, but I was a bit disturbed when I was a freshman in high school and a gay guy had his female friends go around saying that he wanted to suck our dicks in gym.
    I'm not one of those gays where you would know Im gay. Im very much masculine in fact so homosexuality is the last thing that anyone would associate with me. I'm what is known as a discreet homosexual. Our straight friends and family knows because we disclose the information to them. BUt when im in public Im seen as a straight guy. So men having homophobia isnt what it is, I just have a naturally intimidating appearance.

I'm not one of those gays where you would know Im gay. Im very much masculine in fact so homosexuality is the last thing that anyone would associate with me. I'm what is known as a discreet homosexual.
    I have a lesbian friend like that.., unless she tells people that she's a lesbian.. nobody would ever know.. Say Love.., where do you live?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast