+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm sure you are adorable, but that's dumb. I have a vagina, but I would probably not be great giving oral stimulation because I've never done it. I expect that any guy who knows what he is doing could do it better because of experience. Same for weiners.

BTW - any guy who doesn't teach his partner what feels good doesn't deserve a blow job.
    I'm sorry Love.., but i'm going to have to agree with Vash on this one.. That's like saying women know more about women because they're women..

I have a d*ck.. but ask me to try and get an other guy off.. and I wouldn't know where to start.. because i've never really done it before.. just because I have one.. doesn't entail anything.. that's just weak supporting evidence..

The reason I said that gay guys should teach some girls how to suck a d*ck properly.. is to save us some time on training them.. It's frustrating to (sorry Love.. try and cope with the following) have a girl go down on you and "think" she knows what she's doing.. and "think" she's blowing your mind away.. and have to break the news to her.. (or worse! some guys don't even tell her.. they just put up with it).. Gay guys are just more liberal and open.. less inhibited.. so they don't go gentle on it or lick around it and think they're being sexy.. (because unless i'm looking.. i'd never be able to tell she's even doing anything).. I have gay friends.. we talk openly about this stuff.. they attack the other guy's d*ck short of ripping it off with their mouth.. Women need more gay friends to let them know ahead of time that it's ok to be liberal, open & rough.. more than ok.. encouraged in fact..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    You women seem to not know what you are doing. You ladies can be sucking a guy off, and the guy may feel really uncomfortable due to you handling the cock too roughly, but he wont say anything. Examples of this TEETH, PULLING/JERKING THE DICK TO HARD, NOT PUTTING ENOUGH OF THE DICK INTO YOUR MOUTH (DEEP THROATING). Men learn early on to handle that gag reflex. Not saying that ALL GAY MEN out do ALL WOMEN. But the majority of gays that suck dick can and will out do a woman.
    What? "too roughly"?

It's one thing to "tease".. and get a guy started.. bring the guy up in the mood slowly.. but once he's in the mood.. you better start getting hardcore on that leather lollipop.. I want teeth.. pulling.. jerking hard.. (not a big fan of deep throating)..

If that's the kind of weak-ass sh*t I can expect from someone gay.. i'd rather take the time and teach a girl how to do it properly..

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I'm sorry Love.., but i'm going to have to agree with Vash on this one.. That's like saying women know more about women because they're women..

I have a d*ck.. but ask me to try and get an other guy off.. and I wouldn't know where to start.. because i've never really done it before.. just because I have one.. doesn't entail anything.. that's just weak supporting evidence..

The reason I said that gay guys should teach some girls how to suck a d*ck properly.. is to save us some time on training them.. It's frustrating to (sorry Love.. try and cope with the following) have a girl go down on you and "think" she knows what she's doing.. and "think" she's blowing your mind away.. and have to break the news to her.. (or worse! some guys don't even tell her.. they just put up with it).. Gay guys are just more liberal and open.. less inhibited.. so they don't go gentle on it or lick around it and think they're being sexy.. (because unless i'm looking.. i'd never be able to tell she's even doing anything).. I have gay friends.. we talk openly about this stuff.. they attack the other guy's d*ck short of ripping it off with their mouth.. Women need more gay friends to let them know ahead of time that it's ok to be liberal, open & rough.. more than ok.. encouraged in fact..
    Thats why I said MOST gay men out do women. Most lesbian women out do men when it comes too eatng some pussy because they know what spots to stimulate. Anyway, besides that , nobody wants their cock abused and bitten and pulled roughly but some ****ing weirdo and just to feel teeth during oral sex is a huge turn off. It seems to me that you dont know what good head is. LOL..you should let a gay guy that knows what he's doing suck yo off and then go to a woman who knows what she's doing and compare the two...there is just no comparison. And there will be no turning back either. Thats why we have all these married men, and dudes with girlfriends playing both sides of the fence, because a man will suck your dick up until they hiccup better than they women. Its sad, truly, it is.

I have a lesbian friend like that.., unless she tells people that she's a lesbian.. nobody would ever know.. Say Love.., where do you live?
    in North Carolina

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do they have to be fags? That term is very derogatory and offensive to gays because all gays arent fags. Its just like the N word.
    It's okay, I was referring specifically towards faggots.

Anyway, here's a question, do you truly believe a person is either gay or straight, or if you wanna get technical "bi"?

In the animal kingdom, homosexual and heterosexual behaviors are common amongst many organisms, none (or most) of which do not favor, or adhere to one or the other exclusively.

Would you agree the "gay/straight/bi" categorization are just another one of man's abstract ideas?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, and after all of what you just typed is said and done, I would still intimidate your ass. Im too much for you too.
    Actually, you wouldn't intimidate me. What are you going to do? I usually pack heat when I'm not at school and have weapon access up the f*cking ass, more than you've probably ever seen in your life

That said I look completely harmless and disarming

I get annoyed when I hear people say stuff like "People don't mess with me". The reason is that you haven't pissed off the wrong people. What if you tried selling drugs in some area and this cut into some other guys profits? What if you turned someones name into the police? People WILL **** with you then

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I get annoyed when I hear people say stuff like "People don't mess with me". The reason is that you haven't pissed off the wrong people. What if you tried selling drugs in some area and this cut into some other guys profits? What if you turned someones name into the police? People WILL **** with you then
    This is very true.

I have my doubts about you strolling down some of the inner city neighborhoods here in New Orleans. Walking some of those streets at all, begs trouble.

Anyway, besides that , nobody wants their cock abused and bitten and pulled roughly but some ****ing weirdo and just to feel teeth during oral sex is a huge turn off.
    "Nobody would like anal sex unless they're ____"

"Nobody wants to vote for Democrats unless they're ____"

There's a name for these types of statements.. but the name doesn't really matter.. all that matters are the elements.. "Nobody" a strong statement made to exclude absolutely.. followed by an exception "but".. It's done this way because the person making the whole statement doesn't have faith in the argument when he or she uses the word "nobody" to exclude absolutely.. he or she knows that this isn't an absolute truth.. but asserts it anyway.. and leaves a back-up option in the form of a false exception "but".. however.. the exception serves the user's need.. if others don't agree with his or her view.. they fit the exception.. where the exception is wrong & negative..

Now.. don't get pissy just because I wouldn't like it if you sucked my d*ck.. I didn't call you names just because you like your manhood treated like a delicate flower.. That's personal preference.. doesn't mean you suck at sucking.. it just means that if that's how all gay guys suck d*ck (which they don't).. I take back whatever I said about girls needing lessons.. I want my hard & throbbing manhood treated like a manly organ.. not a girly organ.. sh*t.. even women don't want it to be too gentile & delicate down there..

You can throw all the drama you can think of.. but who are you? are you some authority on what is weird or not? How ironic.. a conservative gay.. what's next? Kosher ham? Weird.. psst.. fcuk yeah.. I want the woman who's going down on me to make her naughty face while she slides her teeth along the head of my penis.. and tugs my shaft really really hard.. up and down as she traps my head between her top row of teeth and her powerful tongue.. and as she's taking it all into her mouth.. I want her to treat it like a d*ck in her mouth.. not like some pacifier a little baby sucks on.. and as i'm about to blow my load.. I want her to tug it hard with her hands.. lock her lips around my shaft while she's going up and down on it and massaging it with her tongue.. and pull and suck every last drop out.. until i'm completely spent..

I'm spent..

Best,

GrkScorp

Why do they have to be fags? That term is very derogatory and offensive to gays because all gays arent fags. Its just like the N word.
    Yeah.. seriously.. I cringe when people use that word.. it's really insulting..

Okay, and after all of what you just typed is said and done, I would still intimidate your ass. Im too much for you too.

Oh, and my head is up my ass, except for I dont merely THINK highly of myself. I know these things and I accept them simply as facts.

You mad??
    O.K.

A word on painting & maintaining "face".. if you have to do it.. if you have to say it.. just so you can show it.. just so you can get others to believe or agree with the reality you would like them to agree with.. then it must be the case that this reality isn't that obvious to everyone else.. that this is in fact not everyone else's reality.. and that you must try hard to force this reality onto others.. paint a face onto yourself.. wear a mask.. and maintain face..

"I have a 12 in cock, put your 2 inch killer away little boy"

"Do you know who I am?"

"I will fcuk you up"

"Don't mess with me!"

"Don't argue with me, you won't win.. you're outclassed"

"I am very intimidating, i'm too much for you"

We get the point.. my favorite however is when girls text you the following message:

"I'm not talking to you"

(Yeah.. you're not talking to me.. but had to text message me.. just to let me know that you're not talking to me.. right.. sure..)

The point is.. don't do it.. it just comes off the wrong way.. to someone who actually knows better.. when they hear something like that.. "face prescriptions" they automatically register it as a sign that the person doesn't believe too strongly in what he is asserting.. so he feels the need to assert it.. like a beta fish extending its gills to try and intimidate an other beta fish.. it doesn't want to fight.. so it would rather try and intimidate than encounter actual conflict..

If you must intimidate.. or come out as the victor.. do so with actions.. not with words (unless victory depends on an argument; in which case.. argue properly).. You don't have to say such things for us to take you seriously you know.. we believe you.. we know not all gay guys are feminine.. You don't need to make such assertions for us to believe you.. I think some people were just pulling your leg..

Best,

GrkScorp

anachronistic Guest
    ANSWER MY ****ING QUESTION.

Are you a big, black, hairy man, with an afro?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    BTW - any guy who doesn't teach his partner what feels good doesn't deserve a blow job.
    No, they deserve a horrible, tooth embedded blowjob.

O.K.

A word on painting & maintaining "face".. if you have to do it.. if you have to say it.. just so you can show it.. just so you can get others to believe or agree with the reality you would like them to agree with.. then it must be the case that this reality isn't that obvious to everyone else.. that this is in fact not everyone else's reality.. and that you must try hard to force this reality onto others.. paint a face onto yourself.. wear a mask.. and maintain face..

"I have a 12 in cock, put your 2 inch killer away little boy"

"Do you know who I am?"

"I will fcuk you up"

"Don't mess with me!"

"Don't argue with me, you won't win.. you're outclassed"

"I am very intimidating, i'm too much for you"

We get the point.. my favorite however is when girls text you the following message:

"I'm not talking to you"

(Yeah.. you're not talking to me.. but had to text message me.. just to let me know that you're not talking to me.. right.. sure..)

The point is.. don't do it.. it just comes off the wrong way.. to someone who actually knows better.. when they hear something like that.. "face prescriptions" they automatically register it as a sign that the person doesn't believe too strongly in what he is asserting.. so he feels the need to assert it.. like a beta fish extending its gills to try and intimidate an other beta fish.. it doesn't want to fight.. so it would rather try and intimidate than encounter actual conflict..

If you must intimidate.. or come out as the victor.. do so with actions.. not with words (unless victory depends on an argument; in which case.. argue properly).. You don't have to say such things for us to take you seriously you know.. we believe you.. we know not all gay guys are feminine.. You don't need to make such assertions for us to believe you.. I think some people were just pulling your leg..

Best,

GrkScorp
    Okay, I am going to take a stance here. Guys like Frasbee and DM need to assert that they're not going to be intimidated by this guy. Guys like you need to assert your opinion on the situation. What's the point? Do you do this because you absolutely cannot bare such a comment? I mean, if you think he is such an idiot for talking about himself in such a way, why can't you just keep it to yourself?

Can we stop with the bickering? There's like a page and a half of this stuff, and it's annoying. I know you will all cooperate. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Can we stop with the bickering? There's like a page and a half of this stuff, and it's annoying. I know you will all cooperate. Thank you.
    Haha..

Well.. to be honest.. I just wrote it because I wanted to incorporate the text I just got from someone.. "I'm not talking to you".. I thought it was pretty funny.. I texted her back the same thing I basically said.. "I'm not talking to you either.. but I felt the need to text you to tell you that i'm not going to talk to you.. poo poo head : P".. i'm too tired to call her back now.. let her attitude calm down a little.. let her laugh about it in the morning.. realize what an idiot she was.. how she can't possibly keep a long face.. and just before her ego kicks in and she starts thinking to herself.. "well.. i'm still not calling him.. I said I wouldn't and I won't.. he has to call me first".. I'll give her a call.. that time should be around 1pm..

Also.. I just armed Love with firepower Now when other gay guys throw that crap at him.. he can turn around and be all like.. "you know..".., remember.. ignoring for guys means something totally different.. ignoring means just that.. ignoring...., but ignorning for non-guys.. means acceptance of some view or comment made as the truth.. I didn't want there to be such a misunderstanding..

Best,

GrkScorp

Can we stop with the bickering?
    Well since you asked in such a non-sly.., nice.. & civil manner..

In the words of Obama.. "Yes we can! Yes we can!"..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

While you are at it, maybe you can quit picking on the kid on that other thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast