+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    I think that homosexuality in humans is natural.
    I think a lot of ppl, gay & straight, agree with you. I already mentioned the current genetic explanation. But my understanding is its generally more an opportunistic behaviour than a preference (i.e. those who would consistently choose a same-sex partner, given that choice, only seems to be around 10% of the population).

What are you going to do when you feel the urge for children, DL? Or haven't you had that urge yet? All the men I know get it somewhere b/t 25 - 35 years of age.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    All the men I know get it somewhere b/t 25 - 35 years of age.
    I can see the subject deteriorate rapidly
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    (i.e. those who would consistently choose a same-sex partner, given that choice, only seems to be around 10% of the population).
    If you are basing this 10% on the Kinsey report, I believe that has been debunked because the sample population was self-selected. Current statistics are less than half that, I think.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think a lot of ppl, gay & straight, agree with you. I already mentioned the current genetic explanation. But my understanding is its generally more an opportunistic behaviour than a preference (i.e. those who would consistently choose a same-sex partner, given that choice, only seems to be around 10% of the population).

What are you going to do when you feel the urge for children, DL? Or haven't you had that urge yet? All the men I know get it somewhere b/t 25 - 35 years of age.

I dont know Indi. I used to say I didnt like children, they got on my last nerves at one point, but I recently changed my perspective on kids. My new perspective is that I do want kids, I would love a little me to bestow upon the wisdom I was blessed to receive. I would go through any legal means to do so. I dont think I could penetrate a woman, unless i knew and loved her. So adoption? Artificial insemenation? These are all options.

I dont think I could penetrate a woman, unless i knew and loved her.
    I've noticed a hint of posibility in there. Have you ever tried to get to know a woman before?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I've noticed a hint of posibility in there. Have you ever tried to get to know a woman before?

Yeah man. I even fell in love with a woman once.

You know, the way I know I really care for a girl Im not related to by blood is if i can get an erection for her. I never could get an erection from a random girl, even if she's the hottest thing on the market.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dont think I could penetrate a woman, unless i knew and loved her. So adoption? Artificial insemenation? These are all options.
    Yes, there's always adoption. As for your own, well, for IVF you'd need an egg, regardless. So it would have to be someone you knew & loved and hopefully you thought would make good babies. I guess for the other half of the required contribution you & your partner could mix sperm in a tube & 'may the best man win', lol.

"In the end, there can be only one."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah man. I even fell in love with a woman once.
    Did you two have a good relationship? Can you see yourself doing it again?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yes, there's always adoption. As for your own, well, for IVF you'd need an egg, regardless. So it would have to be someone you knew & loved and hopefully you thought would make good babies. I guess for the other half of the required contribution you & your partner could mix sperm in a tube & 'may the best man win', lol.

"In the end, there can be only one."

I dont necessarily need my child to be related to me in flesh, as long as there is some type of spiritual connection involved. Just like, my father was never around, and I really don't care, I still love him. But I do have friends who I deem to be more important to me spiritually than my own family, especially my father.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can see the subject deteriorate rapidly
    Why Mish, I think this thread is doing nicely. Best thread in a while & started by a noob. Show me another thread that's got this many pages this early on by a new poster. Kudos to DL.

I can't wait until OV gets on here tho, lol.

Or did you mean yourself about being bitten by the daddy bug, Mish? We already know you're ready, darling. You are just looking for Mrs Mish. Once you find her & drag her to your cave its gonna be little Mini-Mishes everywhere, lookout!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Did you two have a good relationship? Can you see yourself doing it again?

This was during a time when I was trying to supress my gayness. The relationship in itself was a good one as far as unification is concerned, we always seemed to meet on common grounds. But I was all ****ed up in the head, confused. By no means was I myself, so it all began to take a toll on me psychologically and I couldnt deal with it anymore. I couldnt deal with being with a girl, but really wanting to be with a boy, it tore me up on the inside. I still think she is one of my soul mates, for she helped me to realize alot of important life lessons.

I couldnt do it again, I know who I am now and what I want. What I want and what my spirit really needs is a man thats stronger than me mentally who can put me in my place.

We already know you're ready, darling. You are just looking for Mrs Mish. Once you find her & drag her to your cave its gonna be little Mini-Mishes everywhere, lookout!
    Thanks Indi. Yeh, I decided to spend some time looking for the right one this time. I know what wrong feels like, I've experienced it enough time, I have no desire to revisit it again. I'd rather spend more time searching and enter the next relationship with certainty that the chemistry (and thus motivation to mend) will make it into a fulfiling one.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617