+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

So I see that alot of you ladies need advice as it pertains to the male behavior patterns in relationships. I can answer those questions. I know exactly why dudes act the way they do.....

First question:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm...what would i ask a gay male??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hrmm...what would i ask a gay male??

raverboy
    What are some things that guys are attracted to.. and what should women do to get guys?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Why are men so obsessed with my pink taco?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't the majority of straight men look as good as the gay ones? And what's with the pants sagging in the back on straight guys? (I've never seen a gay man with such appalling taste.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Maybe because it's DELICIOUS!?

No, no. I want the gay male point of view, here. I think it might be a bid different from yours, DM.

Btw, fix me a cocktail and go clean the pool.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aye, aye, Cap'n!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Girl, you are so crazy. You know why they like that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why don't the majority of straight men look as good as the gay ones? And what's with the pants sagging in the back on straight guys? (I've never seen a gay man with such appalling taste.)
    Because quite frankly, you have these straight men who dont take the time of day to properly groom themselves. And they just dont quite cut it when it comes to projecting, that is, the altering of ones perception. Women, of course, are mostly attracted to confidence. And most gay men, whether he is naturally feminine or masculine, will be able to exude this confidence more readily than a straight male. Alot of straight men, for example, arent even aware of their posture, or even care to be aware of it and as a result they suffer miserably. So some straight men may seem less appealing because they just dont have that IT factor like most gay men seem to have. And for the record, there are alot of masculine gay men who I would say is probably the majority of the gay population. Gay people arent all feminine, dont be deceived.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    What are some things that guys are attracted to.. and what should women do to get guys?
    Typical heterosexual guys dont like to be nagged at in which you women are ever so equipped for, so if there is one thing I can tell you to avoid its that. I would advise you not to go through his things, i.e. phone, phone bill, pockets. Insecure Women, do not accuse that man of cheating, trust him. If you are going to blame him for doing something he didnt do then he's going to do it, girl. These, my dear, are some of the things men do not like, otherwise I would say that it just depends on that guy as to what they are attracted to. Men are not really all one way. Some are the intellectual type. You have some who are macho, and they feel the need to prove their manliness, and most likely they wont engage in communication that would save the relationship. Some guys are sensitive, these are the ones who I think would make an ideal mate for a woman becauise they are not a dime a dozen. Sensitive does not equal gay ladies. Then you have some of these men ladies who are insecure with themselves. These are the jealous men who will control you, abuse you, who is domineering, who has low self esteem, HOMOPHOBIC, sexist and maybe even racist. Avoid these men!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    Some guys are sensitive, these are the ones who I think would make an ideal mate for a woman becauise they are not a dime a dozen. Sensitive does not equal gay ladies.
    You don't know how many girls that are friends have told me that I'm probably the gayest, straight guy they know, but the sweetest. No I'm not gay. But yes I'm very sensitive, but I usually hide it because people associate sensitive men as being gay or too feminine.

Then again I tend to take care of myself hygiene-wise, love to cook, disneyland, photography, and played on a soccer team that was a little gay...lol, and I'm quiet. So that might have something to do with their claims. Ohh well.

anachronistic Guest
    I have a buddy (I am straight male) who is gay. He tries to cuddle with me and grab my nipples all the time. Once he even took a grab for my crotch, and sometimes my ass. I've made it clear that I am straight and that I am not interested. He also does this to some of the other straight guys in our clique. What's up with that?

Why do women always assume that straight guys are cheap pigs that only want to ****? I mean, I am not at all like that. I am quite self-conscious of myself in that way, and I am looking for a serious relationship. All my buddies are the same way... and it seems that women are just oblivious.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Why do women always assume that straight guys are cheap pigs that only want to ****? I mean, I am not at all like that. I am quite self-conscious of myself in that way, and I am looking for a serious relationship. All my buddies are the same way... and it seems that women are just oblivious.
    Answer: You're in college.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    Because quite frankly, you have these straight men who dont take the time of day to properly groom themselves. And they just dont quite cut it when it comes to projecting, that is, the altering of ones perception. Women, of course, are mostly attracted to confidence. And most gay men, whether he is naturally feminine or masculine, will be able to exude this confidence more readily than a straight male. Alot of straight men, for example, arent even aware of their posture, or even care to be aware of it and as a result they suffer miserably. So some straight men may seem less appealing because they just dont have that IT factor like most gay men seem to have.
    Is that's why I find my metrosexual BF so attractive?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast