+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do

What should I do

I am a father of 3 kids, 40 years old, happily married.

2 months ago, on a seminar at a hotel, I met a 23 year old girl who i suspect she's a hooker. slept with her, then i paid some money and she didnt refuse. I was wasted and a bit dissy when She asked my mobile phone number.

yesterday, a call coming in ... really surprised me. I was about anxious but a bit afraid of being caught by my wife. She asked me another date and even emphasized that there would be no money involved.

My question is :

Should I meet her ? She is a kinda woman with big titties and so attractive compared to my wife.

Note that this is My first experience with other woman for the last 10 years. I have been working hard all the time for kids and wife since my marriage

I think that it is only to entertain myself during my hectic schedule temporarily. and promise myself not to get hooked up

thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_doank View Post
    Should I meet her ? She is a kinda woman with big titties and so attractive compared to my wife.
    Gee whizz! You're 40 for crying out loud! Don't you have any bloody decency? Oh wait... you don't... cause you paid a woman for sex! Now you are here to ask if you should meet her? Hey... here's an idea.. how about you bring your wife along?? I'm sure she would like to know what her husband is up to!

Bit tits and so attractive compared to your wife? Wow - you're clearly f***ed up!

Note that this is My first experience with other woman for the last 10 years. I have been working hard all the time for kids and wife since my marriage

I think that it is only to entertain myself during my hectic schedule temporarily. and promise myself not to get hooked up

Thanks in advance
    You sound as if you did nothing wrong at all. The nerve you have.. to say that you've been working so hard that you deserve this short fling.. which can cause you your family but I guess they don't mean much to you for you to get yourself involved!

Geez... you're a real piece of work...

You're welcome.

P/S: I bet your wife thinks your d*** is too small for her anyway so yeah, go ahead and have fun with the hooker with big tits. I rarely swear but men like you disgust me!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Must be a troll...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Alright i read this, and if you really loved your wife you wouldnt do this. It is dangerous. For your health and your wife's. Let alone the pain i am sure it would cause your wife. Second you say you work hard. I am sure your wife has a job too and takes care of you and the children. Stop being selfish. Would you pissed off or hurt if your wife went out and did this. If she felt like she needed a break. These are the things that break apart families. What if you got this other women pregent. And the money you spent on that hooker, should have gone for something nice for your wife. Since you where at a seminar and she had 3 children to deal with by her self. learn how to become a better man!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get yourself tested. Pretend you've never heard of the girl.

Assuming you are negative, DON'T tell your wife. Sometimes, telling the 'truth' to get something off your chest is more about making YOURSELF feel better than doing what's right for the other person.

But, you need to promise yourself to NEVER do it again & keep that promise. Living with any guilt IS your penance, if you need to think of it that way. If you can't do this tho, you should leave your wife & let her be free to find someone better.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Has it occurred to you that your wife might be paying her to compromise you so she can divorce your ass?
    Spammer Spanker

I'm sleeping with your wife while you're at work...

Ask yourself how that makes you feel.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Assuming this is NOT a troll post....you act like this is all normal and okay, and that's what pisses me off the most. It doesn't matter how long you've been married or how attractive this girl is, or even if your wife is a hideous beast that screams at you all day....cheating is wrong, period. If you can't be loyal, do her a favor and leave her.

You say you are happily married? Obviously not, or else you wouldn't be sleeping with other people. You will also no longer be happily married if your wife finds out. God, how I'm hoping she does.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But, you need to promise yourself to NEVER do it again & keep that promise. Living with any guilt IS your penance, if you need to think of it that way. If you can't do this tho, you should leave your wife & let her be free to find someone better.
    Indi, I really don't think he feels guilty. I just think he doesn't want to get caught.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, Blue. I just wanted to give an alternative viewpoint to the 'be honest no matter what' option, which I don't agree with for all situations.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thanks much ....

I didnt meet .
    Called her back, told her that I didn't want to meet anymore.

@ FoxyLaydee.

'nice' advise , never got before. hope u were not that unfortunate wife...ever.

@ FoxyLaydee.

'nice' advise , never got before. hope u were not that unfortunate wife...ever.
    Oh no, I am not married. Men like you make me think twice about getting married.

Hope you get yourself tested for STD and what-not.

Good luck.
    Last edited by FoxyLaydee; 08-04-08 at 08:16 PM.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

can't believe this jerk is serious.

Seriously dude, you are disgusting. Vile, beastly, detestable, repulsive... there are not enough words.

wouldn't have married her if she acted and behaved like you bitch!

who do you think you are anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast