+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Story of a guy deeply in love.

Story of a guy deeply in love.

We just past our 5th anniversary last a week ago. It's been a happy for the past "4" years, we were like a couple. Everything changed when she met some friends who love to go clubbing. Last June, she told me she would like to go clubbing with some of her newly met female friends. At first I thought, giving her some girls nights wouldn't be a bad idea, so I gave her my support to go have fun with them. After that first clubbing night, her personality started to change. She started to wear very sexy and doing very strong makeup (her excuse was guys only go for girls that were like "girls next door" who didn't wear sexy and didn't wear lots of makeup in clubbing). Then from going clubbing once a month to twice a month, then once a week to twice a week. Eventually her cellphone rang alot more than before and always she just looked at it and "ignore" it when I'm around. I was so naive at that time that I trusted every single word that she said 100% and I really did trust her 100% without question. Last August, one of my friends suddenly told me "I have seen your girl friend hugging and holding hands with a guy who is not you.." I was shocked but I need to "feel" it myself if it's true or not so I acted as if nothing happened. I paid more attension on her unintensional "moves"~~~ I even gave her little hints that I knew something's going on and she better tell me straight forward. A month passed, I finally couldn't stand it anymore. But then she said her period was 2 weeks late, so I wanted to know if she's having a baby or not then I would decide if I should confront her or not. Eventually we found out it's negative, so on that night I confronted her about the issue, I told her I knew she's seeing another guy behind my back. At first she still stood her ground saying "HELL NO", then I told her someone saw her with another guy as if he's her bf in a mall... Then she cried and said yes... she told me she met that guy in a club and she saw him as a "toy" because he's so very handsome and she didn't have any feeling towards him at all. I was mad but I loved her so so very much so I took a deep breath and said I would forgive her if she promised me she wouldn't EVER contact that guy ever again and I would like her to stop going clubbing for at least a month to let her gain me back some trust on her. 2 weeks passed and she told me she's going to have house dinner with her gal friends, I let her go... she even let me see the way she dress and her very light makeup as a "prove" that she's really going to have dinner only. Once again I trusted her, but the next day......I found out that she went to her friend's house to redo her makeup and changed into some other sexy clothings for YET ANOTHER club night. I calmly asked her why she lied to me again? She didn't say a word. I was so disappointed yet once again I LOVE her so much......But after that, we started to communicate more, telling each other things what we wouldn't normally say, and I really did my best to improve myself, so that I could be a better bf in her eyes. 4 months passed, we were talking about getting marry in summer... On early February, her cellphone got cut because there was a mistake made by the cellphone agent who didn't changed her plan to unlimited week nights and weekends, so her phone bill went to $700. Since I was the one who's paying the bill, I went to the online billing to see what's going on. I saw the amount I need to pay and called the cellphone company to see what's wrong, they told me to look into the detail phone call and see if there's some error. To my surprise I saw a phone number which she told me she wouldn't call again (that guy's number)... Eventually the bill is settled. I told her I have seen a phone number that I really didn't like on that bill. She said "Yes I tried to call him but no one answered... I was drunk that night" No appology from her at all... After that she changed the cellphone online bill payment password.. and I knew there's more to it... One day I was at her place browsing with her pc, and by accident, I opened up a text file (when pc was slow and you tried to click something, but the mouse wasn't responding where you wanted to click on). It was a diary of her time with that guy, when I looked at the date, it was a week ago. I was so mad and confronted her again... she cried and I told her I couldn't stand this anymore, then she hanged up. When I calmed down, I thought back our years together, our happy moments together... Then I went to find her and told her I still loved her and please please don't do that to me again. After two weeks, she wrote me an email saying she's sorry, she liked him only because of his apperance nothing more, and once again she would NEVER see him, contact him, call him EVER again. I told her it would take time to heal, and lets put things in the past and lets look forward. In the middle of March, I have found out she's once again seeing him again... Just two weeks ago, she told me her doctor just told her, she has Hepatitis B and because of that I wanted to look after her more.... but I really can't stand her keeps on cheating on me.... What shall I do?

Personally I would leave her now. You've given her so many chances. You deserve better, and if you keep giving her chances she wont learn anything. Leave her and try to move on.

If I were you, I would leave her. She has cheated on you not once, not twice but several times. She lies to you about this guy and it's really unfair on you.
    With all due respect, how do you know that she isn't also lying about what her doctor told her? You told her you still loved her, who knows maybe she thought that you would stay with her if you knew she was ill?

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dump her yesterday. Save your self-respect while you still can.

This is no different from the equivalent of a player guy cheating on his GF & the advice is the same: She's a lying, cheating, whoring bitch who is treating you like a doormat b/c she can. You sound like a nice guy & deserve better. Unlike her, you know you can only do that once you've broken up, so do it asap.

When you look back on this, you'll feel a LOT better if you're the one does the leaving. Dump her first & don't take her back. She sounds like the sort that will try to get you to. This one wants her cake & to eat it too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is going to do this to you again. I think you know this, though....so why are you letting this girl hurt you over and over again. You obviously don't trust her anymore, and rightfully so. She continues to betray your trust, and spit on every opportunity you give her to work things out.

Happy memories do not replace hurtful actions. Just because you've shared some good times over the years, it doesn't make her behaviour now excusable.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Leave her man....don't be a puppy dog.I know its tough but sooner or later you will feel good about this decision.

Its time for her to go. Its one thing to give her a second chance. Its an entirely diffrent ball game to give her the 3rd, 4th, and 5th chances. You have been way to forgiving already.

It will be better for you in the long run, to put a stop to it now. The longer you accept rough times with her, the longer you will wait for great times with someone who deserves it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope your Hepatitis B vaccination is up to date. In any case, you need to get tested.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Dude, only a fool would believe that this chick loves you. She doesn't even respect you, let alone the fact that you don't respect yourself. Otherwise she wouldn't constantly do this to you and you wouldn't constantly take it from her. She's cheated on you with the same guy now on 3 separate sets of occasions, if not ever since you first found out, which is the most likely scenario. There's no way she simply liked this guy because he's good looking, otherwise she wouldn't keep running back to him. She's done with you...when are you going to realize that? She obviously just can't deal with ending the relationship herself, but she sure is giving you plenty of ammunition to do so. Do yourself a favor, please get rid of her and get to a doctor.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should get some guys together and gang rape her.

Let's ignore that last statement. Fraz can't actually mean that.

You should get a female friend to pretend to be someone from Planned Parenthood, though, and call her to say that she was listed as a contact for possible HIV infection. See if she tells you you might have been exposed.

Then take the joke seriously and go get yourself tested. I know you think you're in love, but if your dick falls off, I'll bet you'll get over her pretty fast.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Let's ignore that last statement. Fraz can't actually mean that.
    He should be pissed, but instead he keeps taking her back like a little pussy.

Maybe if he watched her suck the guy's dick he'd be more inclined in letting go of the little wench.