+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Balls

Blue Balls

I just started going out with my girlfriend a few days ago, and she said she's going to love torturing me by giving me blue balls...what is that?

lol sounds really fun...or am i just that stupid...

blue balls-a painful but temporary condition of the testicles, often the result of unrelieved sexual arousal

Sounds fun if your into that.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

um...how exactly can she give it to me, just with words or like masturbating me and then stopping...

I think kick in the groin would give you blue balls. In any case, blue balls dosn't sound very appealing to me. I like mine nice and pink; like a plum.

lol ok thats enough responses i think i get it lol

actually wait...one more question about it...i havnt seem to got it yet, and my gf and i have been through a lot, um does every guy get it?

When a man becomes sexually aroused, blood flows into his penis and testicles (or balls). If he ejaculates, the blood flows out of his genitals more quickly than if he does not ejaculate. The discomfort men can feel when they have been sexually aroused but have not ejaculated is sometimes called "blue balls".

In other words your girl said shes gonna make you "happy" but not to happy.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...

"i havnt seem to got it yet, and my gf and i have been through a lot, um does every guy get it?"

once again i havnt seemed to get it yet...im kind of worried that theres something wrong

Ok i'll try to put this in a crude slang terminology.

Shes gonna get you hard but never make you ejaculate. When you get hard blood rushes to the penis. When you ejaculate blood rushes out of it very fast. but when you don't ejaculate it goes out very slowly. When it goes out slowly sometimes it can make your balls ache.

Yeah ive gotten it b4.. it sucks.. she did it on me and when i went for my soccer training later.. my balls were like.. numb and pain.. omg. the horrors~!!!
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Torture torture torture.

Mercy Mercy Mercy.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Actually I'd like to ask a question. Do you guys actually have pain with that? Never in my life has it ever hurt when someone doesn't finish me off. There isn't any discomfort. This has lead me to believe that "blue balls" is just a lie that guys made up so that girls would feel bad and finish off their guys. I don't think its real cause I get hard so many times and really don't give two shits if I don't get off. It doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I had the WORST case of blue ballz....there's this girl I dated briefly awhile back (I think I posted on here about her) - well she was in town the other day, and we went to the club together, danced, grinded...she crashed at my place in my bed, then decided against anything.....apparently she remember her bf at the last minute.....now before you all going off judging - just hold up! - this guy is a cocaine head, steroid using, a**hole...

But yeah, that was one hell of a case of blue balls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast