+ Follow This Topic

Thread: word up

word up

Okay, I know I've already told you guy in picture thread, but just in case you missed out - there we go!

Yoo hoo, yoo hoo, done done with midterms!! I totally aced four midterms and one term paper on (oh God) FCM (Free Capital Mobility) vs. Free Trade - ten page paper on brain frying matter- in fact because all those ignorant scribblers who think they know something about economics make the most disgraceful and shameful mistakes when speaking in economics terms: they've referred to capital in terms of investment, bonds, stocks and gosh knows what esle. It's a disgrace.

Anyway, I'm finally done, been studying dusk till dawn been in the econ department from 9 am till 6pm - haven't eaten all day, was close to passing out when came home, but luckily Mishkin, my boo took me to a nice restaurant as soon as came home from work. So nice. This is epiphany.

AND he got me a whole day of spa treatment at the Oasis Denver Spa - ahhhh...I'll be soaking in a whirlpool while getting my European facial massage! (Isn't he ever so caring?!)

Oh, by the way, we finally went to the mountains last weekend - it was gorgeous. So pretty. We dorva all the way to Boulder and stopped by at the Eldorado Springs. Naturally enough we had to explore the mountain like advanced climbers - we climbed on a really big cliff and sat on a huge rock overlooking the mountains and the tiny little river underneath. Needless to say, I almost slipped once but got a grip of a...cactus! Ouchie wawa.

Oh and this Saturday I'm going to a Bachelorette party while Mike's going to the Bachelor party. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it...*laughs*
    I have it all. Including kino.

CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR MIDTERMS! .. good for you!

I love Boulder... you have to head down to Telluride when you can .. you'll love it there too.. Buffalo Mountain is my fav place in CO! I miss it.

Its good to hear from you! How are you and Mike doing?

~jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Great. Although sometimes I notice that he's really handsome, especially now that he has to wear foral clothes to work. Anyway, sometimes especially when I'm just dawdling at home in PJ's I feel kinda insecure! And then all those women at his job are trying to hit on him, I went to this formal dinner with him and I bet they were pretty jealous. Oh well, sometimes I even think that other people are wondering why the hell he loves me.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Well Killa I got out to Denver!!! Stayed at the Denver Tech Center. Rented a car and went tooling around. Made it to the Botanical Gardens-that was cool!

The mountains had me aww! They were absalutely beautiful...

Im glad you like out there!! And youve kicked ass on your midterms!!! You go girl!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yeah I lived for two years in CO (remember that military school I told you about?) If you ever get the chance go visit the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. Watch them as they stand outside in formation for a half hour before lunch while taking role call, and then think "Poor Alexi. He used to have to that EVERY DAY! Now I can sympathize for him." Anyways, the school itself really IS very cool, and colorado simply ROCKS. It's top of my list of "places to live when I retire".

Alexi

i usto live in CO too, for about 5yrs in the springs, good bud there ..alexi ever been to acacia park?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Sorry. I didn't quite get much leave time from campus. The things I DO remember visiting are this WONDERFUL chinese food/mongolian grill/sushi buffet place (Asian Buffet I think it's called)? And Fat Tire beer . . . and lots and LOTS of wilderness and mountains.

Alexi