+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would you tell?

would you tell?

You Meet A Guy/Girl that absolutely blows your mind with the best sex you have ever had in your life and you decide to have sexx with them every day of the following week. Then After 5 days of EXCEPTIONAL sex.. You learn that this is your best friend's mate that she/he been telling you about for months but you never had a chance to meet... Now you have never seen your best friend this happy in their life.. Would you tell your best friend that you have been bumping uglies with the love of their life or would you keep it a secret............................. What Would You Do? And if you decided to tell, exactly What would you say??

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously, if that happened to me, I'd call the guy and tell him off......and I definitely wouldn't see them again. I would also tell my friend, and hope they could understand that I had no idea who I was sleeping with. If it was a friend of mine, I would feel compelled to tell them their partner was a cheating scumbag so they could be rid of them, even at the cost of our friendship.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Say: "Well, shiiiiit! Wouldn't ya know I was f*ckin' your SO and didn't even realize it??" "Man, he/she has got some issues..."

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    Would you tell your best friend that you have been bumping uglies with the love of their life or would you keep it a secret............................. What Would You Do? And if you decided to tell, exactly What would you say??
    This situation wouldn't happen to me because I have no desire to sleep with a man I am not emotionally attached to but IF it did happen, I'd definitely tell my best friend what happened (I don't think I can live with the guilt!) and that her SO is a cheating man-whore!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Child, I would definitely tell it. Especially if you respect your best friend and value his/her friendship. If you dont tell, you are not his/her true friend. And the love of your best friend's life is trifling as hell in the first place. He/she cheated with you, so imagine how many others this person may have cheated with. Tell your friend that he/she needs to drop that loser because he or she is cheating. As simple as that.