+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Witnessed something very weird today.....

Witnessed something very weird today.....

I was in class with a friend of mines that likes this girl. I'll call her Girlzy. He's actually quite the ladies' man and is known for his jokes. Today at the table, I was with him and a few other girls. Girlzy also sat at this table. She dropped a paper and asked him to pick it up. He walked over to the paper. And instead of picking it up, he kicked it several times across the room and took his seat. After that he sat down with a smirk on his face.
    She didn't look surprised and then asked him to pass the hand-sanitizer bottle right next to him. He was reluctant at first, but then ended up giving her the bottle. She pegged it at his chin. He got hit, but laughed. He picked it up and pegged it in her direction, missing. At this time, I'm wondering what the heck is going on, as is everyone else at the table. He then tells her in a calm, yet louder tone. Why she can't get her "fat***" up to pick up a paper and that she's a whore and that she should buy a wheelchair if her fatbutt is too lazy to walk. And other not nice stuff.
    She seemed hurt by this and stopped talking. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my friend. She starts talking to her other friends and he starts talking to me. I wanted to talk about the situation, but he acted like it never happened and so we talked about other stuff. Later on, someone brought up something about my friend being sexy. Girlzy said "Uh, no." My friend, never staying quiet, just came up with constant cocky jokes about how he is sexy. He didn't seem affected by her comment at all. He was actually having fun with it. Later, she shouted at another guy for some reason and told him that she had the right to punch him in the mouth for something he did. My friend said with a smirk "Awww, that was cute." while looking at her. She looked at my friend and my friend walked off to do something.
    Girlzy asked him "Why are you being such a b**** today?" He froze for a second. He was known for being cocky, but nothing like being a b****. He ignored the remark like if she didn't exist. After class, he was still thinking about that comment he made and asked me if I had any clue why she said that. I thought he was being a jack too, but he's helped me at times, and I guess he was just "messin' around", but I knew that you all would have a better explanation.

Which leads to my questions, sorry for the lengthy details.

What the heck was HE DOING?

Why did she seem to take so much offense as to tell him more than once that he was being a b**** today, when what he was doing seemed more like teasing?

Extra: What does it mean for their relationship, is he "screwed"?, should he say sorry? (He agrees that saying sorry to a girl is "wussy", I'm indifferent)

I know, I shouldn't look for help for him, but I might learn something from this.
    Last edited by dragondragon; 08-04-08 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Additionals

once is enough, dragon.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your male friend has appallingy bad manners. If this girl is smart, she will never speak to him again, whether or not he apologizes. Neither should anyone else who heard what he did.

Do NOT make him your role model. The only kind of girls that will date him are ones with absolutely no self-esteem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's fine to tease girls you like a bit but your friend kinda crossed a line which he probably didn't expect to happen. The way it looks to me he has seriously offended her in his remark after which everything changed

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's mistaking cockiness for confidence. He's trying to be that funny guy that gets all that attention, but he's definitely going over board with it and just pissing people off.

Seems like he didn't realize this until she told him he was being a bitch.

Thanks Guys

Those are great answers. I think he went overboard also without really thinking about it. Any other input?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Find smarter friends?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hopefully he will once he's out of school.

sounds like he was abused as a child.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well,

He did never talk about his parents.....

ok.....BIT harsh! I don't blame her for calling him a bitch!!

It's just not cool..... not cool at all
    Last edited by Lozenger; 08-04-08 at 06:40 AM.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

What is he doing? Looking for an ass-kicking, if you ask me. He'd better hope that girl he called a whore in class doesn't have a brother.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What is he doing? Looking for an ass-kicking, if you ask me. He'd better hope that girl he called a whore in class doesn't have a brother.
    Lol! Seriously.