+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to make a girl like me ?

how to make a girl like me ?

i like one girl but i dont now how to be in her eyes (if u dont now what i mean : i meant how to make her likes me too)
    i never spoked to her i just like her and i dont know how to start the conversation with her(this is my biggest problem) , and how to make that girl like me

all girl in this forum i have a question : What girls like , what makes them feel good , how do u look a guy , from what characteristic's , how to start the conversation , how to make her like me ...
    plz help me

Lolz, You seem to be somewhere between 12 and 21. So sorry for you, I can see my image in you when I had crushes on girls at school, anyhow my suggestion is stop liking this girl and she might like you, even if you like her too much and die in love, nothing will happen, you are turn off for her, i know its sad but its true girls dont like guys like that, you can never make her like you no matter what so just forget about it. BTW no one would even bother to read your post or reply, which is an indication enough how much these things interest them or would interest the girl you like.

Best of luck, wish you happiness
    Last edited by lonely_aussie; 08-04-08 at 01:47 PM.

Do something nice for someone right in front of her. That would get my attention.
    Spammer Spanker

You can't make her like you. You have to be yourself and see if she accepts it. If not, then she's obvs. not the one for you.

Give her a smile and if she smiles back it's a good sign to go over and talk to her. Starting with a simple "hey, how are you," might help and introduce yourself if she doesn't know your name.

As for your other questions, not all girls like the same things and don't all look for the same qualities in a guy.
    You asking that question almost sounds as though you would have changed yourself. Like, if I said girls go for confident guys (most do anyway) then it sounded like you would have gone away and acted confident, when really that may not be what you are like.
    So as I said before, it's important to be yourself - who cares if you're not the kind of guy she's looking for? For all you know, she could be a pretty face with an awful personality.

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Walk up to her, look her straight in the eye with a confident smile and say: "You gave me a boner."

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    Like, if I said girls go for confident guys (most do anyway) then it sounded like you would have gone away and acted confident, when really that may not be what you are like.
    If he is not confident, don't you think he shall work on it and get more confident, I was quite shy with girls but I improved alot after interacting with my female work mates. I am 80% myself and 20% confused as I know girls don't like open books so I cant be myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_aussie View Post
    If he is not confident, don't you think he shall work on it and get more confident, I was quite shy with girls but I improved alot after interacting with my female work mates. I am 80% myself and 20% confused as I know girls don't like open books so I cant be myself.
    Oh that was just an example (and a sort of hint ) But I just didn't want any of what I said about what girls like in a male to influence or change his behaviour towards them when it may not be "him."
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Oh that was just an example (and a sort of hint ) But I just didn't want any of what I said about what girls like in a male to influence or change his behaviour towards them when it may not be "him."
    well he don't change, he will alone, depressed and wetting his pillow every night feeling miserable thats I have been through when I was his age even and older. He shall do personality building ok not for the girl but for his life in general.

BTW why the you girls bent on wanting something original, you never like geniune guys and those who you think are genuine are not genuine they make it very smartly, I know guys

Perhaps you haven't heard that "Woman fake an orgasm for a few seconds but men fake can whole relationship for years"

if she's young, be cocky and funny (not arrogant)

if she's a little older, just be yourself~!

well he don't change, he will alone, depressed and wetting his pillow every night feeling miserable thats I have been through when I was his age even and older. He shall do personality building ok not for the girl but for his life in general.

BTW why the you girls bent on wanting something original, you never like geniune guys and those who you think are genuine are not genuine they make it very smartly, I know guys

Perhaps you haven't heard that "Woman fake an orgasm for a few seconds but men fake can whole relationship for years"
    How do you know we don't like geniune guys? We like who we happen to fall for and you can't switch off those feelings (not so easily anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by jareck View Post
    i like one girl but i dont now how to be in her eyes (if u dont now what i mean : i meant how to make her likes me too)
    i never spoked to her i just like her and i dont know how to start the conversation with her(this is my biggest problem) , and how to make that girl like me

all girl in this forum i have a question : What girls like , what makes them feel good , how do u look a guy , from what characteristic's , how to start the conversation , how to make her like me ...
    plz help me
    The day you "make" a girl like you is the day you will find yourself in deep shit with the law.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Lolz, You seem to be somewhere between 12 and 21.

To the OP, there is no way you can make a girl like you. You may be able to give her the opportunity though ... talk to her, is your first step.

We like who we happen to fall for and you can't switch off those feelings (not so easily anyway)
    "Attraction is not a choice" by D'Angelo

Look.. you're going about this the wrong way.. I looked at your post and wondered what on earth it was doing on the "ask a female" section of this forum..

When you ask a guy "what do you like about a girl? etc..".. he can break down a roadmap to his heart.. he knows what he likes.. he knows what he's looking for.. and that's why guys go out.. see someone who is exactly what they're looking for.. and get placed under a love-spell.. Now.. ask the same question to women.. and well.., you've been getting those types of (beat around the bush) answers.. "anything BUT.. I like a guy who is X, Y, Z..".. and that's because they don't know what they want.. (Correction)

They want it all.. in an ideal fantasy world.. where every woman is the most beautiful, desireable, wanted, valuable woman on earth.. she wants the "perfect man" of "her dreams".. with everything.. and this perfect man will be too modest to know he's perfect.. and he will fall into her lap.. fate and chance will bring them together (don't bother asking why on earth the perfect man would want HER out of all women.. it doesn't matter.. this is her fantasy.. and in her fantasy.. she won't bother asking herself this question.. so don't bother asking such things).. it will be meant to be.. This is why you can't get an (X, Y, Z) answer.. because the list would never end.. But don't be intimidated.. that's not at all the reality of the situation.. relax.. unless every guy is perfect.. there's a reason you see couples together.. and that's because although she may want it all.. she may want the perfect man.. and she may not be able to know exactly what she's looking for.. she's also willing to put her fantasies of her "perfect man" aside and settle for Slightly Above Average Joe on any day of the week.. she will then try and get Joe to be the perfect man.. but when she realizes that she can't make Joe into the perfect man.. she'll either dump Joe for Slightly Better Than Joe.. or she'll convince herself that Joe is in fact the perfect man for her..

Revealed Preferences:

(Real-Estate) Sure.., a buyer comes to take a look at your home.. she's interested.. but won't tell you how much she's willing to offer.. she doesn't want to reveal such valuable information.. if you're willing to accept less than she's willing to offer.. she just got a bargain.. So if you ask her something like.. "what would you be willing to offer" or "what's you offer"? She would have to hit you back with a (beat around the bush) answer of "how much would you be happy with? I know you're asking for $800,000.. but how low would you go?".. Obviously.. you both don't want to give away this information.. it's an informational battle.. and to be honest.. you may not really know the answer to her question.. she may not really know how high she's willing to go herself! But there's one way to find out.. to look at previous offers she's made for similar properties and houses on the market..

(Dating) Sure.. you can ask.. "what do you look for in a guy".. and you can end up with a thread that looks like this.. OR.. you can ask something like.. "have you been in a relationship with a guy before?".. "how did it start?".. "what did it feel like when you first met him or saw him?".. "what were you thinking in the very beginning?".. "when did you first start to feel like you liked him?".. "what did you like about him?".. "what were the couple of things that really made you think to yourself that you wanted to be in a relationship with this guy?"..., you might get some more meaningful information to work with..

(No.. i'm not going to answer this question.. I think it's more fun to look at the answers you're going to get.. this is personally a favorite question of mine that I like to ask women.. for women.. it's a vague and open-ended question.. they have no idea how to answer it.. they simply don't know how to give a complete answer.. which is why it's so amusing to see the responses you get)

Note: Just as with guys.. no two women have the exact same taste or preferences.. so when you hear someone tell you "I love a man who can dance".. don't go running off to take dance lessons..

Note: (Says one thing, means an other principle).. I'm 5'11.. i've gone out with girls who have told me not just in the very beginning.., but multiple times.. "I love tall guys" & "I don't think i'd be able to go out with a guy who is shorter than me".. Remember.. it's not the actual "height" she's attracted to.. just the way "being around a tall man makes her feel".. Makes her feel like he's a powerful man.. a strong man.. his height alone creates this image in her mind.. but don't stop there..., this makes her feel safe and protected when she's around him.. she likes that "feeling" of being around a man like that.. So if you can extract that kind of information.. and get to the bottom of "why" she said that.. what does she "mean" when she "says" she likes a tall man.. and give her that "feeling" she likes.., you just catered to her needs and wants.. you are now the man who can satisfy them.. (and unless you want to hook up with any one of our many lovely ladies on LF "that would be all of them".. you should start eliciting HER values.. and not worry about what OTHER women like)

Best,

GrkScorp
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-04-08 at 10:54 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Hello

Hi

My firiend is a nerd. He is proud to be a nerd. We have decided to get him married. In fact we have decided to get him married two years from January 1, 2008. Would you date a nerd. What do you suggest we do to find him the right women.

We have gone so far as setting up daily vso that anyone interested can click on a link from there dekstop and watch a dialy video from the nerd each day.

You might say it is our own show. We start off the show with how Ian is doing and who he is dating if anyone. The show is sort of like sleepless in Seattle in this case it is sleepless in New York.

My firiend is Ian he is 53 years old and is accountant. We will have a webiste for him in the near future in fact his own word press blog. You will be able to go to ifoundyou.com and type in his name and get his wordpress blog. You can then visit his site and see if you know of anyone who would possibly like to go date him.

Ian is not ugly he is just a bit nerding so we are asking everyone to please let us know how we can find him his soulmate.

Charles Pisano
    Charles Pisano

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Walk up to her, look her straight in the eye with a confident smile and say: "You gave me a boner."
    HA! Hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast