+ Follow This Topic

Thread: !Problem! Confused by women again....

!Problem! Confused by women again....

OK, I have a problem, wondering if any of u guys could help me out. Anyway, here's the story. There's this girl I like, we became really good friends and after a while I decided to try asking her out. I think I might have made a mistake by asking her out on MSN messenger, but anyway, I told her how I felt and she sorta asked, "Do you really think I'm the one?", and I said yes. She kinda got disconnected after that. She came bak online the next day and we were talking. We both didnt raise the issue of the last nite. its been 3 weeks now and were way closer frends than before. I'm wondering how she feels bout me and wheter I shgud ask again seeing as I got no answer, or should I just leave it?
    So lost and disillusioned....

You don't go from "friends" to "You're THE ONE." You probably scared her.

Think about if you went on a date with some girl, and you liked her, but weren't into her TOO much yet (since it's just a date and you're just getting to know her). Then she tells you that she's in love with you and you're "the one" she's been waiting for all her life and she's looking forward to spending the rest of her life with you. Bet it'd freak you out, wouldn't it?

Now take into account that you WEREN'T EVEN dating her. You were just ASKING for a date.

You have to take it slow. Even if you have really strong feelings, you can't just LET LOOSE all at once on someone you barely know.

Alexi

Originally posted by sfalexi

You have to take it slow. Even if you have really strong feelings, you can't just LET LOOSE all at once on someone you barely know.

Alexi [/B]
    IM IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

She might really want to hang out with you and have some fun. And what a great way to get to know someone and get a better idea of how you feel about them (and give them a chance to do the same with you). But if she feels there's too much pressure right off the bat, she'll run away and rightly so. Just keep it light, focus more on fun than romance at first. Just enjoy the chance to hang out with her a bit. What if you pour it on real strong at first, and she goes along with it, and then you suddenly realize you don't really like her? Casual's always good in the beginning.

Casual's always good in the beginning.
    Very wise words.