+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies: Good Boys Vs. Bad Boys

Ladies: Good Boys Vs. Bad Boys

What do you prefer?? I can tell you right now I prefer a bad boy. Just the rawness, the ruggedness, the edginess, the confidence of a bad boy. They have a charisma that is unmatched by the charisma of a good boy. I'm not necessarily a bad boy myself, but I do llike to live life on the edge. I am quite rebellious, non-conformist, free-sprited, always did what the hell I wanted to do despite my parents trying to stop it. So for me, I would have alot in common with a bad boy. I love them. What about you ladies??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a bad boy once, and he taught me to understand that the only reason for bad boys to exist is to teach young girls (and homosexual males) to value nice guys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I find it interesting that as guys when we ask a question we say "Ladies", but when we talk about one on our own, she's hot as hell, kind of referring to her as just a hot thing, not a lady.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    I find it interesting that as guys when we ask a question we say "Ladies", but when we talk about one on our own, she's hot as hell, kind of referring to her as just a hot thing, not a lady.
    I always refer to them as ladies if I dont have anything else to go off. So here, of course they are ladies. But if I seen a chick walking down the street and she looks like a straight up chicken head, then I acknowledge her as a chicken head.

Bad boys doesn't know how to take care of their girl. I was caught up in one before. Now, I just don't care anymore and love my life without him. I have never been happier.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I had a bad boy once, and he taught me to understand that the only reason for bad boys to exist is to teach young girls (and homosexual males) to value nice guys.
    This might be true. But I need a challenge. There is nothing sexy to me about a nice guy whom I can walk all over. My personality is too much for nice guys, I find that I take complete control of nice guys and I need a man whose ready to put me in my place.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you confusing good men with wimpiness?

I worked in West Hollywood in the advertising industry for years. (This is/was Mecca for the homosexual population.) I know for sure that not all the nice gay men were wimps.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Girl, I know. Maybe I am confusing good MEN with wimpy boys. But I do still love the ruggedness, thug image. In the gay world, its really all about image.

My boyfriend was an Eagle Scout, and you can still tell. He's the kind of guy who maintains his car and his lawn, who always looks well-groomed and can behave himself when we go out. He is the quintessential good boy, and I think it's totally hot. I can't get enough of that good citizen.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf too, Giga. I agree, it's pretty hot. He's no wimp either, just because he's a nice guy....he's not the type to get walked on. He treats me like gold, but I know there's no way he'd put up with whining and princessy, demanding behaviour. To me, he's a real man.

I've done the bad-boy thing, and it turned out to be the most horrible thing I've ever gone through. I wouldn't choose to put myself in that place again by dating another guy like that. That would be just plain stupid of me.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi