+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confusion~

confusion~

hello ladies! and ... men, if some of u are ... ^.^

Im currently very confused with this girl in my school because 1) im not sure myself if i like her or not although i think i am interested in her bcz i think about her every now and then
    2) im not sure if shes interested in me... and this is what i actually want to discuss about.

not long ago a friend of mine liked the but she sent a friend to reject him without letting my friend be able to say anything, after finding out that he infact did feel for her... this kinda scared the hell out of me bcz if i did like her, then this would be abit chaotic. I feel really scared when i ask a girl out, and so far ive had only one gf and after she dumped me (1 year relationship) i was... heartbroken although saying this as a guy is kinda... wimpy.

and apparantely her friends, including her already assumed that i liked her and gossiped about it, but the thing is she didnt reject me. is this happening bcz they know im not 100% sure (women have some 6th sense...) or is it bz theres something else...

im really confused plz help me ladies ^.^
    ps: she talks to me every now and then and gives me a glance from far away... but then walks off -,-"

Well, if you're not even sure you like her, what have you got to lose?
    Spammer Spanker