+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women: What is the true definition of the "friend zone" WHEN you truly...[long read]

Women: What is the true definition of the "friend zone" WHEN you truly...[long read]

definitely like him, and he definitely loves you?

The history:

You met him four years ago (’04) and immediately both of you “clicked ”. And in between those years there were a couple of intimate occasions. Three years later December (’07) you two had something going, dated for two weeks (went to wonderful beach trips and both family's new year's parties, movies, waterpark, nice restaurants) and besides the trips, etc. the results were REAL sweet and intimate; lots of physical connection, mental connection, perhaps you two exploited a few differences but no matter, no one is the same in this world. Anyway he leaves by the end of the 2nd week for school only to be gone two months. His only flaws are that he's 21 and you're 25, he's still in school and lives far away (temporally). You tell him that you feel that he deserves someone better. (why would you tell him this? Don't know).

He treats you like a queen and loves you for who you are with every bit of his heart. He's completely honest and sensitive to your heart and well being, and just to add on, he's one of the most handsome guys you've ever met, but you "cut it" with him. You tell him that you just want to be friends like “before”. He gets bothered and asks why? You finally insist the same for two more times and you give up. He just won’t give up.

-------
    In those wonderful two weeks, I felt like I was in heaven, everything was going GREAT, especially with her. A lot of communication, laughs, good times. What the hell Andrea! But I admit I liked her sister back in '04 when I met them, she didn't know this until '07, but I made her understand that she was a long ways away but still kept mentioning her! I wouldn't dare, but it isn't my fault men get generalized.

She posted over 25 pictures (myspace sorta thing) of us on her hi5.com account as well.

I need opinions; this girl is driving me crazy. I've got countless of conclusions going around my head and I can't say.

She got a new job (Call center operator for HP computers) in the beginning of '08 (just RIGHT after our little " 2 week dream") and the last time I saw her (2 months later I returned as promised; a.k.a 1 month ago) she said it was going horrible, working overtime and the work just piles up her time. She also seemed stressed out and awkward, like if she didn’t want to talk to me and was actually hesitant to see me; her excuse was that she didn't want to deal with our wonderful relationship from December '07. Haven't seen her online in a month and a half as well.

Oh yeah and before I left, she gave me something personal of hers. A white cross made out of thick string on a white string necklace. She put it on me, looked at me and smiled, don't know what that meant at that time.

Before this whole mess started she told me she wanted something "serious", start a family, get married, settle down. I'm willing to too, I feel she's the love of my life.

I guess it's too long?

*BUMP*

Well, regardless of how you feel about whatever encouragement she's given you in the past, she's said no, repeatedly. You have to respect that. No means no.
    Spammer Spanker