+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Hi, I am teenager at the age of 19 soon. Just want to know what signs you give to show that you are interested in a particular guy and do you all mind if a guy(totally stranger) approach you and say "Hi, can i have your number as i want to be your friends?"

I would definately not mind if a guy (a total stranger) start talking to me and ask me if he can have my email (or number maybe) because he wants to be friends. It's flattering. However, make sure you have spoke to her for more than 10 minutes before asking her for her email or number (you don't want to freak her out). And look out for hints of fear. Some not-so-confident girls get freaked out. If she looks creeped out and her body language shows she wants to run away then forget it. Don't pursue those types.

As for signs...thats hard to answer. Girls are different and it varies depending on how long you know them. Just use your common sense. And if you can't figure it out for a particular girl..you can always ask loveforum!