+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl in class

girl in class

theres this girl in one my classes who i'm feelin'... The first few classes we made excessive eye contact from across the room but I haven't had the opportunity to talk to her. Its so hard to find an opportunity because I only have this class once a week and I rarely see this girl anywhere else on campus. She sits across the room and usually finishes her work before me so we leave at different times. I don't know much about her at all other than her name but she seems a little on the shy side like me. I'm would approach her if given a chance but I can't seem to find an opening and I'm running out of time before end of the semester. Any ideas for creating an opportunity?

Well, maybe you could try to send her a message. Or if you really care about her try to find her in your free time.

See what lessons she has, then just casually hang out in those areas where she is having her lessons, but don't stalk.
    As an opening, how about: "Hey you, you were in my class!?..." Also, are you a new to campus? If so, you can make up excuse by directly saying that you want to meet new people and you saw her in your class.
    Don't expect anything.

i looked up her facebook a while ago but i didn't want to seem like a stalker and randomly add her so I didn't. Its weird though, she deleted her facebook or something since then because its not there anymore.

I havent really tried hanging out by her classes mostly because I would have a hard time trying to figure out what classes she has. I do know what dorm hall she lives in though and ironically its the one right beside mine. I still never see her and don't really know anyone in that dorm that could get me in to hang out there. Its just surprising to me i guess, most of the time the girls i'm attracted to are pretty outgoing and easy to meet if you get out enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeBoy View Post
    I'm would approach her if given a chance but I can't seem to find an opening and I'm running out of time before end of the semester. Any ideas for creating an opportunity?
    Any chance you can seat closer to her next time? You can pay attention to what she says when you're a seat or two seats away from her and see if you can fire a few lines into the conversation. Then, just start to chat.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~