+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would love some thoughts

Would love some thoughts

Things start to go wrong over a year ago when she started working behind a bar and chatting with other people and mainly guys after sometime i found out that she was flirting with other guys .

My mum who also worked at the pub at this time found out about this and told me about it as you can imagine i was not happy and asked her what was going on she said it was a bit of fun .

Then the people she was working with were telling her she should leave me and that i was a control freak .

I then asked them to stop getting involved in my business and they should let me and my girl friend try to sort our own lives out after that i asked to stop working theire as it was causing problems she did stop for a short while until we moved to a new area .

We moeved to boscombe in november 2006 thing were fine between us for a while as she had sent her 2 older children from her previous marriage to live with their father .

So it was just me my girl firend and our then 2 year old daughter michealla after sometime one night we had a phone call from her ex husband asking if we could take shannon her 2nd youngest daughter back to live with us as she didnt get on with his wife and was stealing money from her my girl friend asked me if i minded { i didnt want the girls to go to live with their dad in t he 1st place } i said i didnt mind her coming back to live with us .

I was looking for work but as you can understand finding a job is a little harder now with all the polish that have come to the UK .

A week before Xmas last tyear she told me that she had met someone else and she thought it would be a good idea if we split up i was devestated that she had gone behind my back and cheated on me like this and i agreed as i didnt want someone who cheats and lies in my life .

I had know this girl through msn for around 6 months which i started seeing just as friends while me and my now ex gril freind shared the flat .
    The tention was unbearable living in the same flat as someone who had hurt me like this and the woman who i was seeing at the time said that i should leave i said i would if i could but i have no where to go she suggested that i should move in with her .
    As you can imagine it sounded perfect to me as i had away to escape at the time so i said yes and tiold my now ex girl friend that i was moving out .

She pcked my clothes and i moved in with my the woman i had started to see things were great for a while untill she expected me to give her all my money and spend all my money on the bills .

I started to feel like i had made a BIG mistake she started to b e a little controlling and she would stress about the slightest thing like the dog making a mess etc .

The it happened i had to go to a job interview so i suggested to her that she could drop me off at my frinds on the way back which would give us a short break as i thought i still had feelings for my ex which i now relise were nothing more than missing the family enviroment .

I was at my friends and rang her to pick me up in the evening she ahd been having some pictures taken so i asked her it went she said it was ok and it went really well .
    I was tired as i had been to m y friends and looking after my daughter all day as i got in the car when she picked me up she asked me how i was i said i was fine and just tired she ok when we got hoime i sat down to watch some tv i heard her chopping vegetables in the kitched i thought i,d see what she was doing i said that i had eaten and didnt really want anything to eat she then asked if michalla my daughter had eaten i said that she had been eating all dat but she could do h er something small to eat .

she then started screaming at me that i should have phoned her to let h er know and that she would be better on her own this soarked me wanting to leave as my daughter and i have been though enough in the last year with out her adding to it and then went and sat down and she asked me why i hadnt done any house work i tried to explain that i cant do house work in a house im not in .

She then started shouting at me to get up and start tidyiong the house up so i grabbed me coat and left with my daughter i am staying with my mum untill i can save for a flat .

I have not now found out that the guy she told me she had met before xmas was made up so she could break the relationship off as you can imagin this hurts more than if he was real .
    Last edited by sacred901; 14-04-08 at 11:34 PM.

so you moved your daughter from her mother with some woman you hardly knew? are you crazy?

why didn't you just move in with your mom in the first place?

sounds like your girlfriend, both of them, were pretty desperate to get away from you.
    Last edited by misombra; 15-04-08 at 01:46 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.