+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh that alcohol...

Oh that alcohol...

So this is my story...

About a year ago I started to like one girl from my class and it has developed into a really strong crush. However, I have never given a sign of it and I think I never really expected my love to be answered. And I don't think I even wanted to, it was like beautiful dream, I thought of her all time.

Some time ago we started to chat on ICQ a little. In the school we still ignored one another and even on chat I didn"t give away the smallest sign of my feelings but I enjoyed being in touch with her.

But everything nice ends. A three days ago, we had a little celebration with my friends and I got drunk rather heavily. And while I was drunk I have told EVERYONE around that I crazily love that girl, that I want to **** her and all the things that I would NEVER EVER tell in sober state. (I forgot to mention that I am rather ugly and not at all so nasty.)

Of course it is now widely known and everybody makes fun of me, but what it worse, of her. They won't give her a breath! Now she acts really really cold to me and I am afraid that things will never be at least like they were.

Do you think that there is some way to undo the damage done? In 1 month our pathes get split as we go each one to different university. I would like to close this chapter of my life in good way.

Please some advices.

Yay. Nice mess. How old are you both?

Is it hard to talk to her about anything, is she ignoring you? If not, you could privately say you are sorry. But then again, this doesn't undo anything... Sometimes we just have to live in the world we have created, I've been through such stuff also. My middle school ages were crap and I dreamt of an end very often, how it all will be forgotten. It kind of is, actually, thats good.
    But my case was another way around, I was the one who was admired by some stupid girl... The worst thing is that I ended up as a partner with her in the graduation (not the party, I never went there). I am not shure how that ahppened, but at that time I just din't give a damn anyway, I was just hoping it all to end soon -- a way of a wuss, I know.

If it was one sided from the beginning, then it isn't such a big deal, since, heheh, now she knows and you have nothing to lose.
    Maybe if someone mentions it to you again, and better, front of her, tell them it was just an alcohol in an angry and serious way, tell them that its not serious. You have to push your way through, be tougher.

Anyway, whats up with LF today? It keeps crashing. I jhave to backup my posts. Or is it just my connection?
    Don't expect anything.

We are both 18.

It definitely was one-sided as I am type of guy I think no girl would like to start something with...

I have written her sorry immediately after I got some sense after that drinking and she promised that she would take anything easily. However, probably neither of us expected such reaction from others and now she is like that.

And no I cannot just take back what I said. Everyone knows that it is true and I think denying that would just make it worse.

About the technical issue, I don't experience anything like that...

Ha ha. good drink!

Of course she will cold and ignore you. You can't expect her act as if nothing happen when you told everybody you want to **** her.

The type of damage control is depending on what type of outcome you are expecting. You have 2 choices, 1st, make good (apologize)and say goodbye. 2nd, tell her that u love her and want her to be your gf. I will suggest the 2nd option since you really love her.

Its your choice! Good luck!