+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh that alcohol...

Oh that alcohol...

So this is my story...

About a year ago I started to like one girl from my class and it has developed into a really strong crush. However, I have never given a sign of it and I think I never really expected my love to be answered. And I don't think I even wanted to, it was like beautiful dream, I thought of her all time.

Some time ago we started to chat on ICQ a little. In the school we still ignored one another and even on chat I didn"t give away the smallest sign of my feelings but I enjoyed being in touch with her.

But everything nice ends. A three days ago, we had a little celebration with my friends and I got drunk rather heavily. And while I was drunk I have told EVERYONE around that I crazily love that girl, that I want to **** her and all the things that I would NEVER EVER tell in sober state. (I forgot to mention that I am rather ugly and not at all so nasty.)

Of course it is now widely known and everybody makes fun of me, but what it worse, of her. They won't give her a breath! Now she acts really really cold to me and I am afraid that things will never be at least like they were.

Do you think that there is some way to undo the damage done? In 1 month our pathes get split as we go each one to different university. I would like to close this chapter of my life in good way.

Please some advices.

I think you should write her an apology letter and then leave her alone. High school is hard enough without being the target of everyone's cruel humor, and you've put her in everyone's crosshairs.

Don't make a big deal out of it. The sooner they stop getting a kick out of it, the sooner they'll stop.
    Spammer Spanker

I think telling in person or writing an apology is a good idea. Tell her how sorry you are and if there's anything you can do to make it up to her. You can try your luck to give her an apology and buy her an apology lunch as well.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Why are you sorry?? Because you were honest with your feelings?? Lol, if she is pissed at you because of that then you might like to remind her that one day she'll be a bag of wrinkles, and she'll be glad of your (or any) attention at all.

One month is shorter than you think. Are these lessons even important? A lot of the time, I think attending classes is a waste of time. I'd rather get a book and study it myself.

So I woudln't write an 'apology letter', I'd just wait the month, and get the **** out.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha... honestly, when this kinda damage has been done, you're going to have to be willing to suck her father's dingaling before things get healed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

So.
    Today I apologized to her and she said she isn't mad at me but that I should be mad at myself. Also she doesn"t seem so cold anymore.
    I hope everything is back now.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In the big scheme of things, this is no big deal. If any lesson is to be learned, it probably should be to learn how to drink in moderation. Alcohol (in excess) just allows you to make an ass of yourself publically. You have to live with the aftermath when sober.

As for the girl - she may have been embarrassed, but she was probably also flattered. Everyone likes to be admired - even when the level of feeling is not reciprocated. She'll get over it unless you start stalking her, or something.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?