+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating online

Dating online

So, I met up this guy from the internet for coffee and tea. It went well and we went to dinner. The next day, he texted me saying that he had a good time. A few days later, he texted me again asking me if I knew what something was. I said no and then he texted me again on Sunday asking me what I was up to. I was busy working and let him know that. He offered to come over to play risk. A little uncomfortable with that, I said maybe next time. I texted him yesterday to see if he was up for dinner today and he hasn't replied. So I sent another one asking him if he was ok. Still no reply, what's up with this? Is he not interested anymore? Help me, men!

Well from what I read from that he texted you like 3 times and got rejected 3 times.

I can tell you that if I had been the guy in this case, I woulda definatley been gloomy over my 3 texts not being taken up on.

After the first meeting, I did text him back saying that I had a good time and hoped to see him soon. The second text was about whether or not I've heard about this class. It just so happened that he was taking part of this past weekend.

Try actually phoning him??

Thanks

Just called. He said he was just busy and that he still wants to meet up with me. He asked about the next day but alas I have a previous engagement. so it continues....but is there such a thing as being too busy to text back?

Tedel Guest
    hehehe... Don't ask that much... Write your own story.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetea View Post
    Just called. He said he was just busy and that he still wants to meet up with me. He asked about the next day but alas I have a previous engagement. so it continues....but is there such a thing as being too busy to text back?
    I would say there is such a thing as having other priorities than replying to a text from a person you barely know, even if you do really like her. Sometimes you read the text and don't have time to text back...then forget to do it later.
    I say give him the benefit of the doubt...but DO NOT have him over to your house until you know him better.