+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm confused... pls help!

i'm confused... pls help!

how would i know if a guy is losing interest in the relationship?

he says he loves me but when he gets mad or gets jealous, he won't talk or communicate with me for days. and i hate it! could give me your opinion as how to handle the situation?

thanks!

Has he always been this way, or is it just recent? If not I'm willing to take a guess it's more than his interest in you that's a problem.

Hmmm...what do you mean by he gets jealous? Like an example of something he has done.

hi averagejoe.. he was quite sweet and thoughtful when we started. it's not surprising since new relationships are usually that. but it's my first time and he knows i took a risk to get into a relationship with him. when he moved back to his hometown and started university and work as well, he has stopped doing a lot of things he used to do for me (i.e. calls, sending mail.. etc.)

i usually pick fights with him coz of these and he used to handle them pretty well. but this year, whoever starts the argument or whoever is wrong, he would act that way. he would never admit any mistakes. and im crushed everytime.

“Hmmm...what do you mean by he gets jealous? Like an example of something he has done.”… U say?

---most of my friends are guys (coz im more comfortable with them than i amw ith girls.. u know.. different personalities). he's jealous of every guy. be it a guy i talk to online or my friends back home. he would get mad and give litany when he knows it. or would not talk much when he knows about them or i tell him about them. even male celebrities i like he gets jealous with.. i mean.. come on!

he would ask me to erase al the guys in my accounts (messengers or personal sites)....

the last time i heard from him was last monday. it's been 3 days now and i sent sms but i didnt get any reply. what now????

Count your blessings and move on with your life. ****, what a pain in the ass this guy is. Break up with him, would you? I hate watching girls put up with this shit. Either you get stuck with a jackass forever or the next girl has to deal with him when you eventually break up.

He's not meeting the bare minimum requirements for a boyfriend. Fire him.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with you, GigaBitch.

Girl, leave this mother****er alone. Jealousy is not cute, especially over what he gets jealous over. I can just imagine how you feel right now. You probably feel confused right now or even unhappy. If you're not satisfied in this relationship you need to keep it moving.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Count your blessings and move on with your life. ****, what a pain in the ass this guy is. Break up with him, would you? I hate watching girls put up with this shit. Either you get stuck with a jackass forever or the next girl has to deal with him when you eventually break up.

He's not meeting the bare minimum requirements for a boyfriend. Fire him.
    +1

Jesus. People--if you're unhappy in a relationship, get out!

There is NO reason to stay with someone who makes you unhappy. None. EVER.

Ouch

That sounded brutal Gigabitch, but I have to say I agree with you.

It's probably not the answer you want to hear, jinx.

Jonathan.
    Read the rules, skywalker. Don't post links in your sig unless it's to your personal blog.

I think Dharmic is my new favorite poster.

I think it's normal for men to get jealous of your male friends in a relationship. It's just because we know the sad truth - any straight guy that has ever had more than one conversation with you has a 90% chance of wanting to bone you. But the dealbreaker is when a man cannot handle this insecurity, i.e. asks you to cut off your friends. That is known as "being a child."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On the other hand, the OP is saying she picks fights with him, and he is insecure about all the males hanging around (which I agree with donut - means that they more than likely want to f*ck you).

Maybe he thinks you are a nag and an attention whore.

BTW - I think you should work on learning how to communicate with females. Are there bitchy females out there? Sure, but they certainly aren't ALL that way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks for your replies guys... i appreciate it.. it kinda empowered me .. hehehehe

i sent him sms last night when i didnt hear anything from him. told him that was my last sms. just sad i ever loved him but i got treated this way. and as expected... a reply with reason.. always.. and asking jhow i am and what i'm doing.. duh! but i didnt reply anymore. i already said that was the last sms didnt i?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so i'm going to guess that you're single now??

however, if you still are with him, then guys are always like this. before we get the pussy, we are all nice and dandy, and after we get comfortable in a relationship, our true sides comes out. but hey, it work both ways....

your bf is just an immature stubborn ass.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...