+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really?

Really?

I don't want to look at this.

thanks for responding though!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bohemiandonut; 20-04-08 at 09:00 AM. Reason: see above

By the way, be sure to check out "I can't cum," another quality thread on our very own Love Forum! Just follow the handy link below!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    If you found out your fairly good friend was dating your ex would you at least break him in his pretty face?
    Why? There's no point.., that does nothing but make you look like the aggressor.., a guy who got angry over some loss of something that was valuable to him.., implying that you care.., and making you come out looking like a fool.. I know it's an urge.., but if we would listen to every urge we get.., we'd find ourselves in jail very quickly.. Not only is "he" not worth it.., "she"'s not worth is..

Also, do you think I should at least find out who it is or if it is so I can fully rationalize her laughable downgrade and utter blindness to my supremacy? I'm sure I could.
    You know.., sometimes.., it's not about being better than that other guy..

It's all about how you make the other person feel.., and there comes a point.., and very quickly with some guys.., that their girl feels that they're next to this great-looking guy.., who is smart.., and rich.., and such a great person.., blah blah.., and when that initial intoxication fades from her wanting to be with someone like that.., and show the rest of the world who she's with.., it finally starts to hit her..

"Why does he like me? What does he find in me?".., and slowly.. you end up with one of two things.. (1). a very insecure girlfriend.., or (2). a very unhappy girlfriend who feels lesser to you in some way or another (or worse; in every way).., in a relative sense..

If she's cute.., but you're gorgeous.., then she doesn't feel as attractive or good-looking anymore.., if she's smart.., but you're a natural genuis & overachiever.., then she feels stupid around you.., if she is working in a respectable job and earning a respectable income.., but you're loaded.., then she feels like she's not helping financially.., if she feels that she's a good person.., nice and kind.., but she can see for herself that you're clearly an amazing individual with so much love for others and would make perhaps a better parent than her.., then what the hell does she have left? What is her role or use in this relationship? Where can she feel needed or useful?

This is why you often hear girls say things like:

"I don't think I could date someone who's better looking than me"

"I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who was too smart"

So.., there's no doubt that this other guy could very well be inferior to you in some way or another.., or even in every single way.. But all that does matter is that this other guy does make her feel good about herself.. she gets to enjoy the feeling of being with someone where she is (more attractive.., or smarter.., or makes more money.., or is a better person.., etc).., his inferiority gives her that feeling of feeling good about herself.., something she was perhaps lacking with your relationship.., so she enjoys this feeling with him now..

It will eventually fade.., it really will.., i'm not saying that the way your mother would tell you.., (it's ok BD.., you did your best.., that's all that counts.., what goes around comes around.. you'll find someone else).., do I look like your mother? No.., all i'm saying is that eventually.., her intoxication with the feeling of feeling superior to the guy she's with will fade.., and she'll want someone better.. in some particular department.. or in every department.., and in time.., this new guy will be in a similar position you are in.. only he will be in a worse position.., knowing that she left him for someone "better than him".., and that's GOT to hurt..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should quit trying to figure out who she is dating. You are allowing yourself to wallow in this with all your ruminating. If she is dating your friend, then he wasn't that good a friend, was he?

How long ago did you break up, and how long did you date her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Why are you not ****ing somebody else yet?
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah yeah I think I just buried these feelings with 3 months of bongclouds and now they making their last little bubbly paths to the surface. Pot is bad kids mmkay?

We dated for like a year n a half. We were never that intimate you know? No real love I don't think. But she was just so cute it's been hard to get her stupid cute face out of my head.

I've been starting to see our relationship in a new light though, having "ruminated" on some of our little convos. Clearly she eventually realized that regardless of how well-patterned her clothes were I was never going to take her more seriously than the tastefully decorated little plaything she was. "Do you think you're smarter than me?"
    "Uh...." uhhah hahahahah

I always picked the music for her film projects.

It's not there but I know she still sees my name in the credits.

When I find the real pearl she will hear me. Until then I guess I'll keep the entropy of Atman to my Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Why are you not ****ing somebody else yet?
    I know, right? Are all these bitches wack or what? You should just SEE how fuccking cute I look in my little marc jacobs slip-ons.

I guess you have to like, talk to them or something before they do you?

"Dead, and so great an artist!"
    -Nero's last words

You're going to the wrong parties.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm not going to any parties because they're all wrong,
    all wrong.

Well, that explains the slut drought you're experiencing.
    Spammer Spanker

q paso?
    _______
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    q paso?
    _______
    oh

NOTHING.

come on tell me don't be like that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I just made another dumb thread that should have been foldly neatly in a journal somewhere.

Basically my luscious manliness is going to waste every night. Is it wrong to enjoy one's own body odor this much?

I guess you have to like, talk to them or something before they do you?
    Only so they don't feel like sluts for giving in to their most natural female desires.. that's about it..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast