+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirting Girlfriend

Flirting Girlfriend

Hi all,

I have this problem with my girlfriend.
    When i am home with here, she is never chatting with anyone.
    But when i am gone for a day or 2 then she goes on MSN, or chatting on this "game-date-chat" site.

It is not chat like all dayly things, she is realy flirting with other guys.

What do i do, let this be???
    Ask her to stop (what probbebly doesnt help)??

all i know is that she doesnt want to talk about it, and she sais it is "the way she is".

Am i oldfashion???

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask her how she'd feel if you flirted with other girls online.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Break up with her.

There's no reason to stay in a relationship where the other person is emotionally unavailable and wandering like this. None.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you see other things that make you suspicious? Does she spend so much time online that she is unavailable to you?

'Cuz I don't know about the rest of you, but I flirt with some of the people on this forum, and my husband isn't worried about it. This is probably because he knows that I am ultimately faithful.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

But vashti, you flirt with LF people because they have been there for you and have a sort of working relationship with them. That's quite different than going on "game-date-chat" or whatever.

Golddust: What are "chat lik all dayly" things? God why can't people run spellcheck on their freaking posts.

Anyway if these are guys from school than yeah you should ask her how she would feel if she were in your position. Likely, she will have some false immature answer like "I wouldn't care." In that case I would consider dropping her.* She's only going to get more annoying.

*Unless, of course, you're getting bjs. Duh.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    That's quite different than going on "game-date-chat" or whatever.
    Maybe.

I guess the bottom line is: if you don't like her behavior, then let her go. There are plenty of fish in the sea - there is no point saddling yourself with someone who makes you feel insecure. Just be happy you are seeing her unsavory behavior BEFORE you married her and had 12 kids with her. Then, you'd really be stuck.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Golddust View Post
    Hi all,

I have this problem with my girlfriend.
    When i am home with here, she is never chatting with anyone.
    But when i am gone for a day or 2 then she goes on MSN, or chatting on this "game-date-chat" site.

It is not chat like all dayly things, she is realy flirting with other guys.

When she never chats to anyone, is that the same with you as well?
    If so, then maybe that's why she is going onto these websites because maybe she feels a wedge between the two of you as you don't talk loads. So she could be looking for the affection and comfort that is lacking in your relationship and she gets this by receiving compliments and flirty messages online.

So if that is the case, you can either:
    1) work on the relationship so that you are communicating well and show affection for one another (tell her how you feel so that you can work on it together) OR
    2) Leave her. - Are you willing to let her go if she no longer feels for you the way she did?

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Golddust View Post
    Hi all,
    What do i do, let this be???
    Ask her to stop (what probbebly doesnt help)??

all i know is that she doesnt want to talk about it, and she sais it is "the way she is".

Am i oldfashion???
    Tell her that you are concerned abut her behavior, because she is ultimately playing with your trust. Today she's chatting up guys on date sites because this is "the way she is". Who's to say tomorrow she won't be sleeping with another guy because this is the "the way she is". How can you trust her that this won't happen? Is the bottom line to this.

As for yourself, are you ready for the tough question? What will you do if she continues doing this, what will you do?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Break up with her.

There's no reason to stay in a relationship where the other person is emotionally unavailable and wandering like this. None.
    You need to show her ass the door. Aint no way in thee (Yes, I spelled "the" with two E's) hell would I tolerate my significant other online flirting with others...HELL TO THE NAW. Thats some monkey doodle foolishness right there.

You should warn her first, but if she doesnt take heed to the warning, and she continues to engage in online flirtatious behavior, then bounce.

Disparage her loudly, both to her face and behind her back. Tell her you think she's a vampire. Get on there and say some really objectionable things while you're pretending to be her.

This may not be good advice, but it's what I would do.
    Spammer Spanker

"The way she is"

That's a bs excuse for I don't want to talk about it because I know you probably don't like it.

If that's the way she is then dump her ass. A relationship involves two peoples feelings, not one. If one doesn't feel comfortable about something, the other shouldn't keep doing it. If she can't respect that then leave her.

Yea I feel like I just dealt with a similar situation with my bf. I saw some flirtacious messages with some girl he used to know... and my first reaction was ITS OVER! Only after days of begging and crying with me was he able to convince me otherwise. Im not the type who is going to stick around with a guy like that, and you should not stick around with a girl like that. The fact that she was so cavalier about the whole situation worries me as well. She should definitely consider your feelings if she wants to keep you around!!