+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should l do.

what should l do.

my girlfriend of 1yr just broke up with me after an emotional meeting lastnight , this girl just cried her heart out last night. she says she wants out because , l still keep pictures and letters of my ex, this relationship has been over for about three yrs. l have no contact with this girl or so ever. l tried to explain everything to her but she wont burge , whats even more confusing is this girl came on mi sexually lastnight than l have ever known her. l dont know what to do right now , l really loved her l will do everything to get her back but l dont know how to go about it. do l hold on for her to come to me or should apologise and work at it.
    koby

she made passionatae love to you, she loves you and why did she brake up? because she still thinks you hold on to your ex! so, if you really want to do everything about your relationship, then loose the stuff of your ex and go after the girl!

I used to be REALLY jealous of my ex's ex...(sonnds funny!) I was killing myself by reading all the cute stuff the wrote to each other via net(forums, guesbooks,etc.)..and only God knows why! I mean that was just so stupid. I knew they were over and he never really loved her, and I I knew it but, alas, that's just the way some girls are! Then, one day, I met her in ICQ and we chatted, and I found out that in reality she's really sweet and nice, and she's not sfter my ex. After that incident, I got of my ex's back. At last. But we were over anyway, but never mind, it's a different story.
    So why don't you just tell her how things are and if it takes...get your girl get acquainted to your ex ( IF your ex doesn't like you anymore)...but don't be there, just leave them alone.
    I have it all. Including kino.