+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would I regret it?

Would I regret it?

So I know this girl, and lets just say she "gets around" Well anyways lets get to the point. We went to the park once and walked the trail. We get back in the woods and she starts making out with me, and wanted to me have sex with her right there on the spot.

I'm a 17 year old virgin and as hard as it was for me to say no I did. we never had sex. We just played around with each other before we left. I know for a fact I could sleep with this girl at any point in time simply by calling her.

Well...I was letting a friend sign my year book. I got my year book back and read what my friend had written. I looked down a little bit more and she had signed it.

It stated "I don't know what else to say, but I want to make more memories in the park this summer so you better call me" I will admit she is a whore leaving me afraid to do anything else with her. Does any guy out there regret losing their virginity to the first person they slept with? Would I regret it if there are no feelings between us?
    Last edited by Thatguy92790; 21-04-08 at 02:23 AM.

From reading your post, it seems like you want to wait until the right person comes along so the moments extra special.

If you do decide to call this girl, make sure you use protection. If shes been around a bit, you never know what she may have.
    No links.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahh... it all a personal choice. if you're looking to get laid soon then take it. some people like to wait for someone special, only to realize that it was dumb to wait.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    If you've already turned her down then it means you want your first time to be more memorable w/ someone special - which I would agree is how your first time should be. There will be more girls.

Yeah, don't do it. Respect yourself.
    Spammer Spanker