+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Pics

How much do you plan on weighing at the contest?

I'm a bodybuilder too but I don't think i'd ever compete until maybe when i get in my 30s I may give it a shot (i'm 23). I'm 6'1 and was 207 before i got food poisoning and lost 20lbs....I'm back to around 190 when i wake up and 198ish by bedtime.

You look bigger in the first two pics, where u pumped after a workout? I say that because you have some vascularity in the first two and not really in the last two, but it could be the lighting i guess.

Just to critique....in the double bi rear shot it looks like your front and side delts are a little more developed then your rear delts. On shoulder days I'd advise putting either an extra rear delt exercise or a couple more sets for rear delts opposed to the other two heads.

I was stacking Havoc and Bold in February and gained about 20 solid lbs in 6-8 weeks, my strength when through the roof and i got that food poisoning and i lost the weight and my strength fell off....sucked, all that hard work and money down the toilet.

Tired, nice to meet a fellow bodybuilder on the boards. I plan on weighing between 170-174 lbs. I want to be a heavy middleweight. I'm 23 also. Why do you want to wait until your 30s to compete? Regarding me looking pumped up, I just worked out in the first 2 pics but not the last 2.

Thanks for the constructive criticism about my delts. I'm impressed you know about Havoc and Bold. A lot of people don't. Do you post at bb.com by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Tired, nice to meet a fellow bodybuilder on the boards. I plan on weighing between 170-174 lbs. I want to be a heavy middleweight. I'm 23 also. Why do you want to wait until your 30s to compete? Regarding me looking pumped up, I just worked out in the first 2 pics but not the last 2.

Thanks for the constructive criticism about my delts. I'm impressed you know about Havoc and Bold. A lot of people don't. Do you post at bb.com by any chance?
    Reason I'd wait till I'm in my 30's to compete is because I'm just working on adding size. I'm around 200 and ultimately I think I would like to get to a walk around weight of 230-250....a lean 230-250. It'll take a long time to add that amount of lean mass. I feel like going through extensive cuts would be counterproductive to the ultimate goal.

As far as bodybuilding, your physical prime is really in your mid to late 30's, once you have time to develop the mass and detail the lagging body parts. I don't want to be Cutler big, but i guess linebacker big.

If I did a contest it would probably just be a one time thing just to say I experienced or accomplished it. I'd like to run a 5k, 10k for the same reason. I'll leave the marathons for other people, i'm never doing one of those. lol.

and yeah i post on bb.com, get all my supps from there too, much cheaper then gnc, vitamin shoppe and everywhere else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12