+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: save me please!!

save me please!!

i've ended it at last. this is the last sentence she said "okay. im busy now. please dont disturb me."
    i juz cant stand it when i think i was cheated for 2 years.. i got a feeling that i want revenge. please save me. i love her. i dont wanna hurt her although she have never loved me. please tell me something so that i will leave her alone forever. am i normal?

everybody who fell in love and got cheated on would definitely go through what you're going through. so yes, you're normal.. you won't be normal if you didn't react to anything so celebrate! you're normal! lol just kidding

but anyways, move on with your life. though i understand that you're deeply hurt and would want to make her feel how you feel, she obviously didn't give a damn about you. so no use getting revenge. plus, revenge is not good. whatever she did to you will eventually get back at her.. maybe not now but at one point of her life it will.

look at the bright side of life.

so gather your wits and celebrate! you got rid of her.. and you're normal!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvisPower,I am so sorry to read about your breakup.How do you know that you were cheated on?What facts do you have?I'm just curious here.You need to pray and give your heartache to God.He will be there for you and He will never leave you nor forsake you.Again,I am so sorry to read about this.Breakups are never fun.Your feelings are normal.Revenge is not the right answer.You need to pray about your feelings.You will be okay.Its going to take time to heal but you will be okay.Hang in there.Sincerely Your Friend,Rose

Quote Originally Posted by luvispower View Post
    i've ended it at last. this is the last sentence she said "okay. im busy now. please dont disturb me."
    i juz cant stand it when i think i was cheated for 2 years.. i got a feeling that i want revenge. please save me. i love her. i dont wanna hurt her although she have never loved me. please tell me something so that i will leave her alone forever. am i normal?

The best revenge would be to enjoy your life without her. I'm sure you guys share mutual friends, when you're happy living your life... it will get to her and she'd be crawling back. By then, you'd have moved on and found someone better - someone that will treat you with respect.

This is a girl that cheated on you. Don't waste your time trying to get back to her.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd say go out drinking..!!! go and have some fun with your friends to take your mind off things for a moment. you need to relax because all this built up stress and heartache won't do you any good, but bring you more pain.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

she didnt even tried to save it back but she juz kept on hurting me. i dont drink. my only entertainment is playing online games. but u knw wat? im crying while playing.. haha... i'll leave her alone forever.. bcuz we quarreled, i didnt study for a whole week n now is the study break i have to play game to 4get her. why must i be so lucky. she made me never trust girls anymore...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just because one girl broke your heart, you should go around thinking that all women are not trustworthy.

anyhow, maybe it was your fault that the relationship didn't work out. maybe you were a shitty bf who only played video games and didn't give her the attention that she needed. hey, a relationship works both ways you know.

raverboy

it was exactly the opposite as u think.she couldnt stand cuz i wanna c her all the time.wanna tok to her wanna chat with her. she said she wanna marry me n asked me "can you give me more freedom now?"

i wonder if there is a girl in this world that looks exactly like her, her voice exactly the same, but love me as much as i love her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i wonder if there is a girl in this world that looks exactly like her, her voice exactly the same, but love me as much as i love her.
    no two people in this world are exactly alike, get a grip on reality.

it was exactly the opposite as u think.she couldnt stand cuz i wanna c her all the time.wanna tok to her wanna chat with her. she said she wanna marry me n asked me "can you give me more freedom now?"
    well the answer is simple. you were irritating her by given her too much attention and not enough space for her to breath.

raverboy

can sum1 plz slap me?slap me till i say i hate her... plz do that.. i dunno y am i so stupid to keep asking for chance again n again... but at last just to be hurt even more...

... *slap*!! *slap* how's that feel?!?!?!?! *slap* feeling better yet?!?!?! *slap* *slap* you stupid or something?!?!?! You still want her back after what she did to you?!?!?! *slap* *slap* then you must be stupid!!!! *slap*!! *slap* now listen carefully *slap*, very carefully *slap* *slap*... you will forget everything! *slap* and move on!! *slap* *slap*... *kick in the balls*

Hurts like a bitch doesn't it? I know how you feel. Almost 4 months ago found out my gf of a year and a half had been cheating on me for quite a while. Happy freaking new years...lol.

I didn't know what to do, I had soo many emotions running through me. I was a complete mess, I hadn't cried so hard in almost 9 years and that was at a funeral. But I will tell you from personal experience, revenge is the worst thing you can do. It will only come around to bite you in the ass. Won't go into details what exactly happened but it sucked ass. Go out with friends, workout, hobbies, hang out with your family more. Just stuff to distract you of what happened.

Forget her, give it time and those feelings will eventually go away. Remove everything that reminds you of her, from gifts, pictures, her phone number, screen name, etc. Keeping these things will only make you miss her more. In time you will come to realize she doesn't deserve you, and that there are many other wonderful ladies out there that want someone like you. Don't get discouraged though, good things come in time, have patience.

Anyways good luck through all this.

Revisit the place you two used to go to frequently, get a coffee and cry. Just let it all out.

Then hit the Gym and pump yourself up until you're feeling good and confident about yourself

Then, gather all your friends and go out. Surround yourself with people.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

must i really delete all her pics and her number...? she didnt cheat on me.. its just that she doesnt love me anymore... the reason is cuz i loved her too much..haha... i thought no boys will cry for love.. the worst thing is im not beside my family now, my closest friends are >1000km away from me.. its study week now but im doing nothing but crying... i've tortured myself while doing 100 push-ups in a row while my limit should have been 30..

@littlewing thanks for the slaps but i cant feel it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast