+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Girls Ever Adjust to Penis Size?

Do Girls Ever Adjust to Penis Size?

I have an ongoing problem in bed. I've been told I'm large and that it hurts when I'm all the way inside. Every girl I've been with has told me this except my ex (who was a virgin, oddly enough). The last girl I dated never got fully used to me, and we were intimate for 3 months. Our sex life became dull after a while b/c she could only tolerate about 2-3 positions. I'm with a new girl now who I'm very happy with. However, sex is difficult for us b/c she's very tight and I'm pretty big. I've heard that girls will stretch over time to accommodate a larger penis. I was just wondering if this is true. Any help or insight is much appreciated.

Yeah.., it's a b*tch Neo.., but what can you do.., can't offer you anything more than that.., haven't exactly been able to see the effects "over time".., and even with my ex of 3 years.., no adjustment whatsoever.. Always fcukning up sex.., "pull out.., go in slow.., stop.., go out.., give me a moment.., etc".., I get it.., it hurts.., there's nothing she could really do.., but it's kind of hard to.., well.., stay hard with all those interruptions going on.., not to mention frustrating.., so I guess it's mutually frustrating.., and it's not exactly something that's in your control..

It mostly just has to do with her.., she's the one that needs to relax.., all you can do is spend more time on foreplay to get her relaxed down there.., go down on her prior to sex.., if she's penetration shy.., some artful fingering.., a brief clitorage.., and then just go in..., but that's really the extent to which you can help the problem.. the rest is up to her.., her willingness to relax.., and I guess her body's ability to adjust (the ladies will tell you how possible that is over time)

I vote for more medical research on this issue.., much the same way they have for Erectile Disfunction.., they should call it (UTBD).., let it stand for something scientific.., but leaving open the door for endless hours of calling it "Up-tight-b*tch-disorder" among guys.. "My girl has UTBD.., aww dude.., that' fcukn' sucks balls.., UTBD is the worse!.., Yeah I know.. what can you do..".., then some genius will come out with some wonder-drug to help the problem.., to help relax that naughty part down below.., help make it more comfortably warm and wet.., aching for something deep inside it.., and they'll call this medical-wonder.., Boozlaxyl or Liquerzyne.., but lots of "x, y, z" characters at the end of it to make it sound like a really official drug.., "i'm not a doctor.., but this sounds like some serious medicine".. Hey.., hey.., it's either that.., or a shirnk ray for the penis.., pick your poison..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

ha ha ha, tell me about it. My guy friends don't believe me when I tell them it's a curse.

you can't just jam your penis into any vagina. you have to work her up to it. the more turned on she is, the more she will be able to let you in. work on more foreplay. a lot more. don't go in there until she is begging for it.

you also have to work slowly. this is very hard for some guys who just want to get it in all the way as fast as they can. you can't do that. you have to have patience. don't be going all fast you know. it's not a race to the finish. the longer you're in there, the more comfortable it will become.

hope that helped. in exchange for the advice you should post a pic of said large penis.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    The last girl I dated was the same way, Neo. But the girl I lost my virginity to could handle it just fine. I think it depends on the girl; some girls just have small vaginas, just like some guys have small penises. It's kind of a big deal, especially when you like to be balls-deep in a woman. Therefore, if she's too small, maybe you should reconsider the relationship.

There's a difference between it being too thick and too long. Too thick, she might loosen up and get used to, maybe a lot of lube would help (to a certain point, anyway). Too long, though, you can't fix, unless you think she might be willing to get a hysterectomy and wear a hormone patch for the rest of her life in order to accommodate your jumbo ballpark wiener.

Have you considered trying to find a really tall woman to date?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    I'm sure Dharmic could accommodate his jumbo ballpark wiener

Good point, 'wing.

Okay, Neo. PIITP. That's your answer.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Put it in her butt. If her vagina can't handle it, her ass probably can.

aaaaaaaaaaaaajajaaaajaaa.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    I'm serious! I know from first hand experience!

Also, keep the icy-hot and the lubricant in two separate wardrobes, otherwise there is that possibility that you've having sex in the dark, and you accidently grab the icy-hot, and holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the longer you're in there, the more comfortable it will become.
    I must admit.., I felt a sense of pride when I read that.., good stuff Mis..

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I'm serious! I know from first hand experience!

Also, keep the icy-hot and the lubricant in two separate wardrobes, otherwise there is that possibility that you've having sex in the dark, and you accidently grab the icy-hot, and holy shit.
    LMAO! This reminds me of a forum my brother was on.., some guy was telling guys to put Tiger Balm on their penis.., because it feels amazing.., the thread looked something like this:

- "Tiger balm feels amazing on the penis.., has anyone every tried it?"

- "Yeah.., out of this world.., especially when you completely cover your balls in it too"

- "Ahh! Fcukers! The burning didn't stop for hours! I thought I was going to die from the pain.., that's not funny d*ckheads"

- "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

- "HAHA! what an idiot.., he actually did it!"

- "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA"

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Misombra wouldn't have a problem with your penis Neo. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Misombra wouldn't have a problem with your penis Neo. Problem solved
    LOL.., I think Giga offered a clean-cut answer to the question..

But just to expand on it.., cough cough.., how long exactly are we talking about here for someone to adjust to the width of the penis? Is that adjustment permanent.., or does it go away with time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast