+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Balls are turning blue

anachronistic Guest

Balls are turning blue

I need intimacy, summer is almost here, I am going to be working 2 jobs over the summer, probably will not get to meet very many women, since I live in the middle of nowhere. What do I do?

Do I try to get back with that girl I dated back in high school, who was my original reason for coming to this forum? Do I try to get some poon from her? Meh, she doesn't want anything to do with me, it seems.

Not really sure what to do.

First of all, I won't believe you until you post a pic of these blue balls.

Secondly, why, oh why do you have to go back to that wretched place for summer? Couldn't you do something, anything else? What about volunteering for some youth work program where you build housing for inner city homeless people or something?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    First of all, I won't believe you until you post a pic of these blue balls.

Secondly, why, oh why do you have to go back to that wretched place for summer? Couldn't you do something, anything else? What about volunteering for some youth work program where you build housing for inner city homeless people or something?
    Yes, I have to go back to that wretched place - where nobody shuts the **** up, where my brother gets into all kinds of mischief, where my three year old sister somehow gets into my room and throws all my shit around, where the only girl I've ever really had any deep emotional connection with ****ed with my head and broke my heart, where it's full of rednecks and I don't fit in. Yeah, I have to go back. I really don't have a choice; the school would take money out of my Fall tuition aid if I stayed on campus over the summer. There isn't really any kind of programs like that at here where I live. The one thing I am actually looking forward though is an immense amount of freetime.

At least I will be in Germany next year. I mean, that's really the only upside of my life right now. I really feel like I need to be in a relationship, but a relationship that does not get in the way of my life, you know. Just seems like there's not a chance for one to develop until summer is over.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Yes, I have to go back to that wretched place
    No you don't.

Come down here to New Orleans.

You could get a job for the summer, and assuming my roommates would be cool with it, let you stay in my room, and I'd stay in Amy's.

Take him up on it. Your family is bad for you.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Tempting...

I will really consider that. Might be a while before I figure out what my options are.

anachronistic Guest
    Well, a girl that has unsuccessfully been trying to get with one of my friends (he does not like her, but she kept trying) I think she is finally giving up on him. She came to my room this evening and we hung out for about two hours, she's actually pretty nice and I like her a lot. We'll just see how that goes, I'll keep being friendly; who knows what will happen.

I do find it peculiar, though, that she makes the first move...

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Well, a girl that has unsuccessfully been trying to get with one of my friends (he does not like her, but she kept trying) I think she is finally giving up on him. She came to my room this evening and we hung out for about two hours, she's actually pretty nice and I like her a lot. We'll just see how that goes, I'll keep being friendly; who knows what will happen.

I do find it peculiar, though, that she makes the first move...
    She's probably feeling insecure!!! POUNCE!!!

anachronistic Guest
    How do you figure? I would have assumed that she is overconfident.

Went to my buddies room to fetch a book I loaned after she left, and she had gone in there. Not really worried about competition though, he doesn't like her. But maybe she hasn't given up yet...

anachronistic Guest
    Nope, nevermind. She's not giving up. She told me tonight that she's going to be hanging out at their apartment; practically living there without rent. My friend honestly does not like her, and he has already told her so.

Some women. I don't want to date someone like that, anyway.