+ Follow This Topic

Thread: playing with fire...

playing with fire...

simple question
    a gurl whom I like and who's interested in me started to play with "fire". we are best frenz, and last week we went out with a few frenz of us, whom mostly are her (male) junior frenz in her college.
    we went out for bowling and she seemed to linger around more with them. i dunno but maybe her intention is to make me jealous,so i can give her more attention.

so the thing is, should I:-
    A) give her the taste of her own medicine by playing with flame (I'm a flirty/playful guy)

B) start to fall for her tricks,

C) do nothing as if I don't give a damn,

D) ...any suggestion!??...
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing

C + A (in such a way that it doesn't seem like you're "trying" to do (A).., but that it just happened.., beyond your control)

To help in that.., be flirty.., and then tell the girl you're interested in.., "ugh.., I hate it when ___ calls me.., I don't know why she just won't get the point.., and I don't want to be mean or rude to her or anything.., I don't want to hurt her feelings.., so I don't know what i should do.., and it's just so frustrating when she wants to talk or call me.., I just don't feel the same way about her.., but I have no idea how to let her get the hint without hurting her feelings.., what do you think I should do.., as a girl.., how would you want a guy to let you know that?"

Things you accomplish:

- Make her aware to the fact that other girls are interested in you
    - Maker her realize that you are single by choice.., not by consequence
    - Make her see you in the position of rejecting (power.., non-needy.., not desperate)
    - If you pull it off right.., and your delivery is intention-free.., then you also show that you don't give a sh*t about what she's doing with anyone else..

Warning: You may encounter one of these by her.., to try and get a reaction from you..

"I hope it doesn't bother you that i'm talking to ___"

You: No.., not at all.. blah blah.. (wrong answer)

You: Uhh? (look at her like she has three eyes).., OK? (in an almost laughing tone of voice.., say) I don't know why you think it would bother me.., but thanks for asking I guess.. (smile suggestively) Why? Do you WANT it to bother me? (good answer.., sh*t-calling)

Notice how one answer is filled with traces of thinking about the issue and denial.., while the other radiates indifference and total control and power over the situation.., it's your choice which one you'd like to go with..

(Though.., i've recently grown tired of girls who play games.., yeah.., I know.., good luck trying to find a girl who you're attracted to.., interested in.., and who doesn't play games.., but I just don't feel that it's worth countering all the games anymore.., fcuk it.. I'm taking a break.. and I suggest you do the same.., it's more effort than it's worth.., just try and find someone who's not a little girl anymore and is at least a little bit more mature.. less drama.., that's always good for everyone)

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I have been waiting SO LONG to hear that from you Grk! Ah well, give yourself a break them. Smoke weed and eat cookies all next weekend.

But after that it's back to nothing but morning jogs and NLP sermons, weakling. We must be constantly vigilant in this world of cunning succubi lurking around every starbuck.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    I have been waiting SO LONG to hear that from you Grk! Ah well, give yourself a break them. Smoke weed and eat cookies all next weekend.

But after that it's back to nothing but morning jogs and NLP sermons, weakling. We must be constantly vigilant in this world of cunning succubi lurking around every starbuck.
    Nah.., fresh blood.. face-to-face.., almost done with his Jedi training.., (you should've seen him this weekend.., I was so proud.., like watching your child hitting his first home run or something) nothing more relaxing.. imo.., except for..,

I could go for a smoke though.., not much of a smoker.., never smoked in my life.., not big on weed.., never tried it.., but i've abused hooka.., I fcukn' love hooka! (mmm.., omg.., orgasms).., that's it.., definitely going this week.. must have hooka!

I guess i'm just looking for that one girl.., to prove me wrong.., and I think I found her.., maybe that's why i'm getting fed up with every other girl's bullsh*t.., normally i'd have so much fun dealing with their crap.., cornering them.. with the use of their ego, pride, and insecurities.., like trapping a hopeless animal.., like hunting.., or fishing.., it's really just a sport.., but I guess i'm just bored now.. too bored to bother.. i've lost my will to even care enough to make any effort or invest any amount of mental energy.., I can truly say.., that i'm no longer in the mood..

A bottle of Bailey's.., a day or two of hooka.., and seeing Goose grow strong with the force might just keep me content for the moment..

Who the fcuk is Goose?

His paduan.

Genesys, I would tell one of your other friends you're disappointed because you thought she was into you but it now looks like she isn't, so you've decided to look elsewhere. Say, "She's a great friend and all, but I wouldn't want a girlfriend who acted like that." Let it get back to her that her bullshit is backfiring and see if she changes her ways.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    first off, what do you want from this girl?? just a fling or a solid relationship??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    His paduan.
    It's funny you should say that.., only because he's a HUGE Star Wars fan.., (yes.., 5 years older than me.., still into Star Wars).., and D&D.., and he still plays this massive online game called WoW (which my brother who is 5 years younger than me.., just stopped playing because "it got old").., spends money every month to be able to play.., tried to get him to cut it out.., but it's an addiction.., I never imagined video games to be a sickness.., until I saw Goose on it.., like he was under some spell.. disturbing..

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    first off, what do you want from this girl?? just a fling or a solid relationship??

raverboy
    hmmm i dunno, i like to fling with her n at the same time I never think of a soild relation with her, just like to spend some time with her. but yeah, I enjoy flurting with ppl around me, even when she's around.