+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am really really hurting right now...

I am really really hurting right now...

Below paragraphs are part of the last letter I sent to my ex... :

"You know I loved you. I did everything you told me. I've been so considerate and understanding enough with you. But I just can't take any of these anymore. Somehow, things have gone wrong between us. You're not the same guy I fell in love and respected with. I am really really hurting right now. I've been crying more lately. I've had enough! I deserve better than what I'm getting. I guess my only fault is not confronting you earlier. But lately, it seems that you're telling me straight in the face to move on with my life. We had plans, remember? But if you're not anymore keen on keeping that, well, me too. If a future with me is not what you desire anymore, same with me. You know, I am easy to talk to. If you want to be set free, I'll set you free. I will not force you into anything your heart doesn't desire. But I deserve to know the whole truth. Even for the last time, be honest with me and tell me what's been bugging you…

I mean it. I am setting you free. I've seen the purpose why the two of us met. I have done my part, I guess. I truly love and care for you and I want to fight what I really feel for you but you're hurting me already in so many ways. Love is worth fighting for if the person you're fighting for is willing to do the same thing for you. What will be I'm fighting for if your attention is no longer in me and you do things that would hurt me. So this is it, this is goodbye now. Thank you for everything. I am still thankful for once in my life you made me laugh, made me feel special and loved, made me happy. Thank you, take care always, keep on praying and good luck!"

-prettymarnz
    I said no links.

woooowwww... what can i say??

gurl, reading that was like a bullet has just lodged in my chest. hit me right there. exactly what im going through right now.... makes me think guys are generally like that.

maybe when you're done and over it, care to advice me

thanks in advance!

Wow. I wished I was that clear-minded when I had broke up with my ex. Thats exactly what you needed to tell him. You are honest and know exactly what you need. You deserve better. Be strong.

im more or less in the same situation as u... i found that, people are really heart broken when they broke up bcuz some1 really loved them before.. but not anymore... theres a bit of small hope inside your heart, hoping he/she will become the same him/her again...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by prettymarnz View Post
    Below paragraphs are part of the last letter I sent to my ex... :

"You know I loved you. I did everything you told me. I've been so considerate and understanding enough with you. But I just can't take any of these anymore. Somehow, things have gone wrong between us. You're not the same guy I fell in love and respected with. I am really really hurting right now. I've been crying more lately. I've had enough! I deserve better than what I'm getting. I guess my only fault is not confronting you earlier. But lately, it seems that you're telling me straight in the face to move on with my life. We had plans, remember? But if you're not anymore keen on keeping that, well, me too. If a future with me is not what you desire anymore, same with me. You know, I am easy to talk to. If you want to be set free, I'll set you free. I will not force you into anything your heart doesn't desire. But I deserve to know the whole truth. Even for the last time, be honest with me and tell me what's been bugging you…

I mean it. I am setting you free. I've seen the purpose why the two of us met. I have done my part, I guess. I truly love and care for you and I want to fight what I really feel for you but you're hurting me already in so many ways. Love is worth fighting for if the person you're fighting for is willing to do the same thing for you. What will be I'm fighting for if your attention is no longer in me and you do things that would hurt me. So this is it, this is goodbye now. Thank you for everything. I am still thankful for once in my life you made me laugh, made me feel special and loved, made me happy. Thank you, take care always, keep on praying and good luck!"

-prettymarnz
    I don't even want to read the responses to this.

Please slap yourself, man up, and never do anything like this again.

Just imagine yourself in 5 years laughing at all this, because you will. Untill then try to get your mind off it, you know what they say 'time is a healer'

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I don't even want to read the responses to this.

Please slap yourself, man up, and never do anything like this again.
    It's a girl.

(I think)

And even so, shut up. They said what they needed to say, theres nothing wrong with that.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sticko View Post
    It's a girl.

(I think)

And even so, shut up. They said what they needed to say, theres nothing wrong with that.
    Doesn't matter.

You just don't do this. This is a letter you write and tear up. Nothing good ever comes from sending this.