+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (Hypothetical) - Dark Secrets

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its an interesting learning style. I'll give them that.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i think you should disclose this kind of info when you are engaged to be married only.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Wow. How come noone told me that April was 'Pick on Vash Month'?
    Just April? I thought it was more of round the clock, 24/7 kinda arrangement

Honestly I don't know why. It just happens. I suppose, we can chalk that one up to the mysteries of universe.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

they're just hating on vashhh cause she's so cool.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Wow. How come noone told me that April was 'Pick on Vash Month'? Shit, if I'd known I would have brought a bottle in advance.
    Sh*t.., no.., i'm sorry.., wow.., thanks Indi.., I just realized how that came off.., but it doesn't pick on Vash nor AP in any way..

There's no shame in getting emotional or feeling strongly about something and voicing your opinion.. that's afterall what I asked for.., and when you get emotional.., it doesn't mean that you are any lesser in any way.., not at all.., it's just a different mode of thinking..

As a nurse.., I would hope that you would have strong empathy and compassion for people.., and would be more in touch with your emotions and feelings to be able to understand them and feel them better.., it probably means you're naturally very good at what you do.. and that's just one reason why..

That's a good thing.., a great thing actually.., enables you to understand and feel people on a more intimate level.., how they feel.., which is not only important in your line of work.., but also for parenting.., which means both of you would definitely make great mothers (one already is)..

So.., no.., it's in no way "pick on Vash month"..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

There's no shame in getting emotional or feeling strongly about something and voicing your opinion.. that's afterall what I asked for.., and when you get emotional..,
    Actually, I was very far from emotional in my responses on this thread, and I tend to be rather more practical in my thinking than emotional.

I agree with you in essence that you shouldn't allow yourself to get stuck with someone who is disrespectful of money. We just disagree about methodology to prevent it. I think there is a smarter way to go about it, since your way would alienate the majority of people.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

GS, shame on you. You might, just might, have something to learn from a lady married as long as Vash.
    Shame on me indeed.., that could have come out and been expressed more nicely and more importantly.., more clearly.. on my part.., Vash IS cool..

I know I could learn a lot.., and just because I don't show it.., doesn't mean that i'm not learning.. or haven't learned anything from Vash.. Vash reminds me of my own mother in many ways.., including this little back & forth aspect of our relationship.. If I have one person.., and one person alone to thank for making me immune to verbal confrontations.., it's my mother.., my father always had a hard time winning.., she was one tough cookie.., but me and her could go at it playfully for hours on end.., just for the fun of it.., her goal was to outwit me.., my goal was to get her to argue more convincingly.., we both failed.., but we still learned from eachother in the end.. she definitely left her mark on me.., as has Vash.., whether they know it or not.. I have learned.., and I am thankful..

No hard feelings Vash.., love and appreciation come in many different flavors.., if you were my mother.., and knew me better.., you'd understand.., though.., if I didn't care.., I wouldn't bother..

Best,

GrkScorp

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, I was very far from emotional in my responses on this thread, and I tend to be rather more practical in my thinking than emotional.

I agree with you in essence that you shouldn't allow yourself to get stuck with someone who is disrespectful of money. We just disagree about methodology to prevent it. I think there is a smarter way to go about it, since your way would alienate the majority of people.
    Awww.., (e-hug)

And yes.., in relation to my mother.., you definitely ARE.., ALOT more practical and rational.., than emotional..

Best,

GrkScorp

You know we love you, Vashti.

Thanks scorp-
    I'd like to think I'm good at communicating in a relationship. My weak point maybe is that I can be too shy to bring things up right away. But it works out without a big explosion later on.
    Well, graphic design is less arty, though I still have to do illustration and photography in the course. My lecturers have actually said that my thinking gets in the way of my work.

sorry.. off topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I'd like to think I'm good at communicating in a relationship. My weak point maybe is that I can be too shy to bring things up right away.
    It's normal.., natural to be a little shy about things you feel inside you and want to get out into the open.., but if it never ends up into an argument and if there's understanding there.., then I guess there's no real reason to feel so shy about just getting what you want to say out of your system..

I personally find it adorable when someone i'm with wants to say something.., and I know what it is.., so I always give them chances to say it.., tempting them.., until they finally do.., and when they do.., they get a playfully warm.. "it's about time you just got that out of your system.. how does it feel now that you just said it?"

Some guys though can't stand it.., it's the most annoying thing in the world to have things going normal.., and then weeks or months down the line.., have to have a talk about something random or out of the blue.., something you had no idea was wrong.. that was bottled up this whole time.., perhaps even getting worse and worse.. I guess that's why it's so frustrating.., because the willingness to resolve any issue is there.., so it's a shame to let it get any worse just because of being too shy to talk about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    My lecturers have actually said that my thinking gets in the way of my work.
    You should've told him/her that his/her thinking gets in the way of his/her teaching.. that he/she does a better job when he/she doesn't think.. he/she is just that good..

I would hope that your "thinking" gets in the way of your work.. I've seen your work.., I have no idea what your lecturer's issue is.., jealousy perhaps.., pride.., wanting to push you further maybe.. who know?

Best,

GrkScorp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234