+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inconsistent

Inconsistent

So first off I'm in a weird situation with this girl who I work with and has a boyfriend(maybe not the best situation to get into). She confessed to me that she wanted to be friends with benefits about a month ago. Eventually we made out a couple times and she was very flirty. She came over that Saturday and wanted to go farther but I had second thoughts and it was my "first time" so I got too nervous and I couldn't go through with it. We talked about it later and she said it was alright it was my first time. Then I got more comfortable with the idea of it. It's been a little while and I've asked her to come over twice and she has told me she has a migraine or has been throwing up. I am open to the possibility of her truly being sick but why now is she calling to talk every 3 days but never wants to come over?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stay away from this girl. She is trouble, and with your level of inexperiece, you really don't need to be dealing with head cases. It can sour you on relationships for life.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt15Vick View Post
    I am open to the possibility of her truly being sick but why now is she calling to talk every 3 days but never wants to come over?
    Maybe she is also open to the possibility that it really is your first time.., and you weren't just trying to be polite and reject her advances nicely..

The truth is.., whichever way you look at it.., you rejected her advances.., that's got to hurt.., so don't expect her to spill or bleed more ego just to be friends with benefits.., you're going to have to call her up or see her in person and say something to the tune of:

"Hey.., about last time.., I just wanted to tell you.., that it really was my first time.., I don't know what happened.., but as I was thinking about it.., I just realized that it wasn't at all fair to you.., i'm sorry I got a little shocked.., we really are great friends.., and I really like spending time with you.., it's just great to be able to feel so completely comfortable and just do what you feel like doing.., With me.., I don't know why I saw it as something bad.., I guess that's why I felt that way.., but as you think about it.., inside of you.., it's a good thing.., it's not like we're with some stranger.., we're friends.., someone we feel comfortable with.., and the more you think about it.., the more you realize how great it is to be able to enjoy that with someone you're so comfortable around.., that's why I just felt so bad after I realized all that.. i'm sorry.. if there is anyone I feel comfortable enough and trust enough to do that with.., it's you.."

Her: (blah blah)

"Well.., I just got the ____ DVD.., why don't you come over this weekend and we'll watch it and go out to see something else later if it blows.."

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't waste your time with this one personally. She sounds like a weirdo. It's slimy enough that she wants to sleep with you behind her bf's back, and now she wants to string you along?

I say drop her before it turns into a lot of avoidable drama.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi