+ Follow This Topic

Thread: blocked on aim??? for???

blocked on aim??? for???

ys, ive been in a situation with a former friend, things got messy due to feelings and shes seeing someone else after an ordeal about a year ago.. communication broke down....i havent sent her im or any messsagee of any sort in months, but just yesterday shje blocked me on AIM...i know this because my unknown sn she shows online but on my regular sn she doesnt show online, wtf? i dont understand why i would be blocked after all this time, i havent sent her a messgae in months and the last was just happy birthday..i try to avoid her when i see her, just a wave or hey,.. i do stll have feelings for her but not so much,,, im just really puzzzled + bothered at being put on block like some kind of creep??? why would she do that?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because she doesn't want to talk to you.. it's not brain surgery you know...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It seems you've answered your own question.., and you haven't even realized it yet..

I once knew a girl.., who fell in love with a friend of mine.., after they broke things off.., she wanted him back.., but it was just after the end of a major argument.., her ego was flamed.., her emotions on fire.., she blocked him from facebook.., myspace.., and AIM.. and she did it.., so that he wouldn't block her first.., so that she would have herself covered.., so that it would look like SHE blocked HIM.. and she also wanted to see if it would bother him.., if it would drive him mad.., and she somehow thought that by doing this (instead of actually talking).., that he would come chasing after her.., begging to have her back.. (that never happened.., not every story has a happy ending)

Personally.., I don't block anyone on AIM.., I block EVERYONE.. the way my options are set up.., there are only 2 people among my entire list.., that can see me online.. and who can talk to me.. Because quite honestly.., I don't want to talk to everyone on AIM..

If you have her number.., or if you see her in person.., just talk to her.., you really don't need AIM! When you do talk to her.., don't mention anything about AIM.., even if she tries to weave it into the conversation to see if you're bothered by it.., it never happened.., you didn't even bother to look.., you don't need to say it.. don't say something like.. "oh.. I didn't even really check.., I had no idea you blocked me" (her: block you.., I just mentioned AIM.., who said anything about blocking you?).. "ugh.. oh sh*t.., I guess this shows you that I really checked.., even though I didn't.., i'm such an idiot".. don't do that.., don't be that guy.. be the guy who just talks.., casually.., nothing is up..

Honestly.., bad-blood exists between you and people who matter to you.., the great thing about being a guy.., is that you forget.., women remember everything.. they never forget.., but guys don't give a sh*t.., they forget.., what the hell were we talking about? Oh yeah.., that's right.., so.., we forget.., because nobody really matters that much.., we don't hold grudges.., we don't stay mad for too long.., etc.. so start being a guy.. don't hold onto negative vibes.. "I hate her because of that time.. what she did.. (more things relating to the past)".. just be carefree and unaffected.., you communicate more and drive her more nuts when you're not afraid to go up and say a casual "hi".. not because you want to talk.., not because you want her attention.. not even because you want to hang out or hook up or anything.. just because she's someone you know.., and there's no reason to not be polite and say "hi"..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.