+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does he feel??? :/

How does he feel??? :/

Hi everyone! I'm new here... and I have a bit of a problem and any help would be great!
    So basically I have been talking to this German guy on a penpal site for over a month (he's 23 and I'm 20). And don't worry-- I've seen pictures of him and stuff and he is who he says he is LOL. Well anyway, we flirt a lot and I realised that I really like him. And before this, I had mentioned that I was going to be in Germany in July and maybe we could meet up to hang out. He's at university but he said if he could find time, he would like to. Well, the other day, I decided to email him and confess how I felt (and I'm very shy and inexperienced so this was a big step). I basically told him that I liked him a lot and that was part of the reason why I wanted to meet- to get to know each other better. And when he replied, he said that he likes me too and nothing would change that so easily (with a smiley face lol). And that he would like very much to get to know me not just over the internet. He also said that he'd see if we could meet and if it didn't work out this time, we could meet another time. But I'm kind of confused... does he feel the same way for me that I do about him??? If he said he wanted to meet in person after I confessed my feelings does that mean he does?? And I don't understand what he meant by saying he likes me too?? If he said 'too' wouldn't that imply that he feels the same?? Or was he just being nice?? It might be worth mentioning that I have rather low self-esteem and obviously overanalyse things LOL. But help would be amazing with this cause I'm sooo lost
    Thanks!

Wayne Liew Guest
    Well, if you guys successfully meet each other, just try to be easy on things and don't be too pushy on your side. Enjoy each others' company and everything will flow accordingly.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should definitely lower your expectations for a great romance happening. Romance occurs because of chemistry, something you can't concoct when writing notes back and forth. He said he likes you and is willing to meet up - just leave it at that, and stop obsessing about it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ok thanks I know I should back off a little. The only thing is, the other day I decided to reply and I kind of asked him if he felt the same for me... because I didn't know what he meant by 'I like you too'. I realise this was really stupid to do and I'm basically humiliated. He hasn't replied yet but I'm thinking I should send him a message asking him to just pretend I didn't ask that?? LOL