+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do guys leave hickies on girls necks?

ILUVD Guest

Why do guys leave hickies on girls necks?

I'm just curious to know if it means something or did he just get caught up in the moment. Is it how a man stakes his claim or does it mean nothing at all? I made out with this guy that I had met online the first time we met and he left hickies all over my neck. We're still seeing each other months later and he's never done it again. I'm guessing he never did it again because I called attention to it and he probably thought I didn't like it but secretly I did. Seriously though, why did he do it in the first place?

what did you say about your hickies to him? I hardly ever give hickies but I think it's just another form of messing around with a girl. Though sometimes girls would rather not have hickies because of work or school or just other reasons so maybe he thought you didn't want any or don't like hickies from what you said or how you said it.

ILUVD Guest
    I basically just joking said "look what u did to me" and pointed them out when i saw him a couple days later. I'm not trippin on the fact that he never did it again. I just wondered if guys have an alterior motive for doing it in the first place, like marking their territory or something.

Tedel Guest
    ^ No, I guess it's just momentary over-passion.

Maybe he was marking his territory.
    Spammer Spanker

No no i think girls' necks are just more susceptible to marking. I've basically gotten in trouble with every single girl I've ever dated because of this - it's hard to get the suction right okay? And what's weird is no matter how brutal they were on my neck it hardly left a mark. Eventually I just gave up on "necking." Sucks for them...

Get it?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And do You know guys that hickies are very unhealthy? That's why I don't like them...Besides IMHO if someone is leaving a hickie on the other neck it's kinda a hmm...childish?Well there's nothing bad in kissing or licking someones neck but... Whatever,I don't do that
    I wazzzz here

Apparently, you have to have at least two hickies to work at Taco Bell in New Mexico.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Luckily I won't work at Taco Bell in New Mexico
    I wazzzz here

Well, yes, honey, I like to call hickies, "love stamps". Maybe he was marking his territory like my homegirl gigabitch said. I honestly dont see a problem with hickies, but one thing I will say is that, if he puts a hickey on your neck, put one back on his shit. If he tells you to stop, you're not the only one. I like to call it the "Am I the Only One Test".

But girl, go right ahead, I love hickies too, it just feels so good.

My Girl Loves It