+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What The Hell !!!!!!

What The Hell !!!!!!

Here i am again with my misery........

This girl whom i like i hold hands with her and kiss her and she likes that as i can clearly see it but here came a bouncer.....today she messaged me on my cell that she doesn't want to be in a relationship but just friends would be fine.actually this started a few days ago...she started ignoring my calls,sms'es and stuff.

in the afternoon when i called her up i was taken aback with this sms from her that said that i don't love you but it would be nice if we are just friends !!!!! well for the info she meets me everyday for 2 hours,she comes over to my apartment where we spend time together and doesn't mind me cuddling her or kissing her.She had a bad heartbreak recently so she doesn't trust anyone so naturally she doesn't trust me wither....we have just known each other since only 2 months.

What the hell does this mean ???? is she acting like that,wants attention or is trying to test me.

I am really confused

I think you have to decide whether you're interested in hanging out with her if you don't get to hold her hand or kiss her any more. If the answer is no, tell her not to come over. You don't have to accept this "let's be friends" thing if you don't want it.
    Spammer Spanker