+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [Info] Benefits of drinking water with empty stomach

[Info] Benefits of drinking water with empty stomach

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
    Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT
    1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
    2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
    3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
    4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
    5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
    6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
    2. Gastric (10 days)
    3. Diabetes (30 days)
    4. Constipation (10 days)
    5. Cancer (180 days)
    6. TB (90 days)
    7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
    This makes sense.... The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals...Not cold water.. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

Why NOT to drink cold water
    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.
    Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.
    Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks:

· Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,
    · Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
    · You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
    · Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
    · 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
    · Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you said the same thing about drinking cold water after eating... so how do you explain why most people will have an alcoholic beverage before, with, and after a meal. usually something cold or something on the rocks....

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    so how do you explain why most people will have an alcoholic beverage before, with, and after a meal. usually something cold or something on the rocks....

raverboy
    Occasionally, it is fine. However, I don't think it is a good idea to drink alcoholic beverage too often.. the liver may just collapse one day and fail to purge off the toxin .. the older you get, the better you have to take care of your body. You don't get a solid body like when you are in the 20s...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha don't tell me that you're older than i am?? currently i'm 28 and probably still drink (hrmm...wait), alright, i don't drink as much as when i was 21, however, i still drink often for someone of my age.

as for the alcoholic beverage portion, did you know that certain drinks like wine is actually good for your body because of all the antioxidants??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

as for the alcoholic beverage portion, did you know that certain drinks like wine is actually good for your body because of all the antioxidants??

raverboy
    I don't mind red wine . It is good.

This water thing may actually be true, because I unconciously do exactly like this and i barely have any headaches or anything...

But this headline is misleading, since in the thread list, only the first part, "Benefits of drinking" is visible.
    Don't expect anything.

Tedel Guest
    I asked a physician friend of mine to take a look at this: [url]http://www.heptagrama.com/en/i_vos_sld_0001.htm[/url] and she said it was OK. Just sharing.

I drink about a pint of water every morning right after I get out of bed and it really feels good. Helps me wake up.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Water is good for you, but can you post a link for your research? Because I find it rather questionable. Drinking water will not cure my daughter's epilepsy, although I wish it would. Diabetes is caused by a lack of insulin, and all the water in the world won't help you make or absorb it.

A case might be made for certain urinary problems, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey Admin,

Since you're all here now and everything, once you're done with the health tips, we were thinking, could you maybe,

Let us say F U C K again?

Pretty please?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this advice makes sense, at least based on how my body operates in the ams. Water is good to flush everything out. Like a cleanse.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I think this advice makes sense, at least based on how my body operates in the ams. Water is good to flush everything out. Like a cleanse.
    Yes, but will it cure my daughter's epilepsy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    BD, I think we all self-censor the word here. Type **** if you want.

EDIT: Damn! It censors the word! I didn't know it!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't know it because you don't have a potty-mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    BD, I think we all self-censor the word here. Type **** if you want.

EDIT: Damn! It censors the word! I didn't know it!
    Haha what a *********.