+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The ways

The ways

What you guys do to make her the happiest???? I know some ways but what's wrong with having more!? Can you guys tell me how you guys make girls yours??? I mean what do you do when you seduce her?

Taking her to nice places is one and saying nice things as well but I feel the need of more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I mean what do you do when you seduce her?

Taking her to nice places is one and saying nice things as well but I feel the need of more.
    So.., what you're saying is.., that right before you have sex.., you take her to nice places.., and you think this is sexy why? Do you think it gets her wet down there in some way when she steps foot into that place? Or when you say "nice" things?

I'm trying to picture this..,

You: I just really like spending time with you
    Her: Omg.., i'm so wet.., fcuk me!

Unless you want to use a different word.., seduction isn't it though.. I have no idea why guys consider it seduction.. do you mean "attract"?

Do you know this person already? And if so.., is she attracted to you? Are you looking for ways to make her attracted to you? Or is she already attracted to you, but you'd like to make her more comfortable with you.., and would like to establish more chemistry and connection with her?

Can you be a little more clear on your question?

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Creating chemistry is hard in my opinion. I have never fallen for a guy that I haven't fell for in the very beginning (like when I first met him). If you see indications that she is already interested in you then continue treating her well.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that's the most succinct post you've ever posted Scorp. And to such an open ended question. You've shown tremendous restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    So.., what you're saying is.., that right before you have sex.., you take her to nice places.., and you think this is sexy why? Do you think it gets her wet down there in some way when she steps foot into that place? Or when you say "nice" things?

I'm trying to picture this..,

You: I just really like spending time with you
    Her: Omg.., i'm so wet.., fcuk me!

Unless you want to use a different word.., seduction isn't it though.. I have no idea why guys consider it seduction.. do you mean "attract"?

Do you know this person already? And if so.., is she attracted to you? Are you looking for ways to make her attracted to you? Or is she already attracted to you, but you'd like to make her more comfortable with you.., and would like to establish more chemistry and connection with her?

Can you be a little more clear on your question?

Best,

GrkScorp
    Yes, I'll be more clear...

I'm looking for ways to make her attracted to me and I would like to establish more chemistry and connection with her.