+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just bought Kristin a diamond necklace!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I just bought Kristin a diamond necklace!

It's the most valuable present I've ever bought before. I'm sending it in the post (registered) tomorrow. It's for her 21st. It's a single diamond on the end of a white gold chain. The whole thing sparkles under the light. But it's fairly understated so she'll be able to wear it day-to-day. I'm going to be eating baked beans for the rest of the month but I don't care. I can't wait till she opens it.

In other good news, my star is rising quickly at work. They gave me a five pound voucher today I was able to redeem at the bottle shop for six cans of beer (pints). They hinted there was more where that came from. I've only got one can left.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 01-05-08 at 04:10 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thats sweet CB. I wish you many orgasms in return for that gift.

Man, I'm jealous about your job! Noone gives me beer vouchers. Lucky shit!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A diamond on a chain? Classic. You are the best non-boyfriend a girl ever had, and that's a perfect gift. I'm sure she will love it.

Are you still employed for the same company? Do you like it any better?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well they'll be deferred orgasms, because I still won't be seeing her for about three or four months.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A diamond on a chain? Classic. You are the best non-boyfriend a girl ever had, and that's a perfect gift. I'm sure she will love it.

Are you still employed for the same company? Do you like it any better?
    Thanks Vashti, it'll look so damn beautiful on her. As soon as I saw it I knew it was exactly what I wanted.

Yeah I'm doing the same gig. It's actually alright. Regular hours, alright money. And they just made me permanent, so straight away I get 4 weeks' holiday. I'm only going to be here another two months, so that means I could conceivably take a months' paid leave, work the month after and take off. I'm going to travel for another couple of months when it gets warmer.

Anyway, I love it in Brighton. I could live here. It's just that damn blondie back in Sydney...
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 01-05-08 at 05:24 AM.

Why does vashti say "non-boyfriend"?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because we broke up when I left to go overseas. That was about five months ago. We were together for about a year before that. We know we're getting back together when I get home. We still talk a couple of times a week - especially now I'm settled in the one place. Lately I've been thinking of asking her if she wants to get back together again - i.e agree to be faithful till I get home.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey CB - have you considered maybe having Kristen come to England the last couple of weeks you are there? Seeing as how you will have some time off, it might be nice to spend a wee bit of time vacationing with her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah we did talk about that. She's getting a whole lot of cash from her parents for her 21st so she was going to use it to buy a ticket to Europe. But in the end, we decided against it. It's just too much money. She's in her final year of a science degree so she could only come over for a couple of weeks. That's a $2000 plane ticket. We are going to do another trip together later in the year, maybe to Asia. But in the meantime, it's only a few more months.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A science major? Ooh! I am impressed. She is beautiful AND smart. Nice catch, CB.

Wow, that's an amazing gift CB. I'm sure she will love it and love you for it. You surprise me, I don't think I could give something like that to a person I'm not in a relationship with.

I hope everything works out well between the two of you once you are back to Sydney
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

That's going to look great on her- she is so cute to begin with and now she'll be sparkly as well.
    Spammer Spanker

nice gift! i have a diamond necklace and i love it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Wow, that's an amazing gift CB. I'm sure she will love it and love you for it. You surprise me, I don't think I could give something like that to a person I'm not in a relationship with.

I hope everything works out well between the two of you once you are back to Sydney
    Thanks Mish, but it's not as simple as that anymore. We're not "together" but that's starting to feel more and more like a technicality. We talk every couple of days and we tell each other we love each other all the time - we haven't been doing that the whole time I've been away. I've lost any desire to see other girls, and Brighton is the Land of the Cute Girl. You can't walk out your front door without tripping over a rosy-cheeked, delicate little face tucked away in hooded jumper. And I mean I like to look, but I don't have that same driving hunger I do when I'm single or, I have to admit, at times when I was travelling in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Thanks Mish, but it's not as simple as that anymore. We're not "together" but that's starting to feel more and more like a technicality. We talk every couple of days and we tell each other we love each other all the time - we haven't been doing that the whole time I've been away. I've lost any desire to see other girls, and Brighton is the Land of the Cute Girl.
    Crazy thought, but you could make it official. If you don't have desire to see other girls anyway, you could at least rest in a certainty that all will be well once you get back. It sounds like she might be willing to wait for you these last couple of months. Then you can talk about all the fun things you will do together.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast