+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls, in what sense do you find guys attractive?

girls, in what sense do you find guys attractive?

In terms of physical attractiveness, how would you describe a man? Is he beautiful, cute, sexy, handsome (whatever this means).

I mean, when I see a cute girl, I just want to look at her because she is good to look at. Is this the same feeling with you ladies?

If I don't know the guy, it's just an appreciation of fine form, like I'd appreciate a painting or a tree. It doesn't really hit home unless I'm actually into him, and then it's like flipping on a lightswitch.
    Spammer Spanker

In my opinion, there has to be something unique and exciting about him. In terms of physical attractiveness, its the usual tall, dark, and broad shoulder male. But I don't think physical attractiveness is as important as someone's personality and charm.

i know personality is important. but what i'm interested in knowing is aesthetically wise. So face isn't important? Like I know when a girl has a cute face, and that's all that matters. I'm only asking for looks here, not personality.

Face is very important. As for body, height is important and perferably no excess fat.

You sure only face is important in a girl? what about body?

Oh, for me it's smile and shoulders. I'm a sucker for the big brown eyes, too.
    Spammer Spanker

BABY FACE! As soon as I saw my husbands pic for the first time, I melted. He also has these amazing dimples! Great big blue eyes!

I think it differs for EVERY woman. Of course you have to some first physical attraction to a person, but overall its the whole package. You could have a super hot person youre interested in based on their looks, but then...you get to know them and theyre really ugly afterall.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

k so body for girls matters in the sense that she shouldn't be excessively overweight. But for me, I would go for a girl who has an average figure, but great face. Breasts and all those things don't matter. Face is key.

Every man looks attractive when he is confident enough, old one. Guys have to love themselves and love their bodies... I don't think a guy packed with rockhard muscles is that attractive, just looking ok and more importantly confidence.

i'm a sucker for brown eyes and darker hair. and i love facial hair (but well groomed). brown eyes are the best, they always seem more soft and gentle and deeper...plus i have brown eyes heh.

i guess i like a man who looks like a man...but looks like he's also sensitive (which is probably why i like guys with glasses too).

definately tho the best thing is like littlewing said, confidence. it always shows.

Aesthetically wise, I am physically attracted to a strong, physically fit and active sexy man. I acknowledge a beautiful face but the sexy face is erotically attractive to me. I notice a baby face but I consider it cute (for cuddling, kissing, playing) only and not erotic.

A fine body is the thin but muscular and tone man. Not muscles over fat or big and muscular. His face is strong, slightly rugged but beautiful with a nice smile.

A sexy face is beautiful too but when you see it, you are not thinking cuddling, kissing, or playing around like teens. It is difficult to describe it, but a sexy face gives you naughty thoughts lol. I am imagining adult fantasies with a man of a sexy face.

But, as long as I consider him beautiful none of these things matter in sustaining a relationship.

Johnny Depp comes to mind as a man with a sexy face and body. That man can do whatever to his face and hair but that face is still sexy. *shakes head*
    Last edited by lesa; 04-05-08 at 02:49 PM.

what do Chinese women think

I think it's a matter of taste on both sides. In China, we think a man and woman must have special luckiness to become a couple. Surely their appearance should appeal to each other. I was trying to say no matter how good or how bad you look, there must be a woman or women who appreciate it. e.g. I'm not a tall girl, not strong or very pretty, so I tend to like those who are not very tall, and I don't like tough guys (such as sportsman). Interestingly, many girls here think handsome guys are not reliable, because these guys tend to play around.
    I said it is a matter of taste on both sides. I mean, there must be a type of girls that match you. So you also have the right to choose. If the girl you're pursuing simply doesn't appreciate you at all, you have every reason to give her up and pick another. In Chinese, we say "every one is pretty/handsome in her/his lover's eyes". I hope this can help. So be confident and find the one who really can appreciate you both in the appearance and in a more profound way.

Tedel Guest
    I know I wasn't asked, but if I were a woman I would appreciate some decency when dating him.
    I have some friends who are just so jerks that... well... interpret my silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If I don't know the guy, it's just an appreciation of fine form, like I'd appreciate a painting or a tree. It doesn't really hit home unless I'm actually into him, and then it's like flipping on a lightswitch.
    well said giga

my bf was my friend for 9months before he was my bf. whilst being my friend, i never saw him sexually. then one day it was like 'hel-lo'

walking down the street, looking at guys doesn't do nothing for me.

i like big, muscly guys with a bit of hair lol and johnny depp look good as a pirate
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast